a new anime

liglis

ok, I created my own anime. rate it please.

maker: jonathan chalupiak/ liglis

title: shigamaru hakatashi (SHIG-A-MER-EW HAWK-A-TASH-EE)

chracters:

shigamaru hakatashi

simschoo (SIM-SHOE) uzhacoo (UZE-ACK-OO)

ozicorn (OZE-EE-CORN) kariya (CARE-EE-AH)

takaryi (TACK-ARE-EE) uzhichoo (OOZE-ICH-OO)

the story of a young 18-19 year old boy with pretty blonde hair named shigamaru. he was born with cancer and his mom and dad died when he was 6. he had to live his life alone, learn every thing by his self. he strarted school at the age of 7. his brother takaryi was in that school and told shigamaru to come in. he started in grade 6 though cause he knew alot from his dad. his cousin ozicorn was a sword fighter, he taught shigamaru it, and thats what he was ment to know. the next day, his cancer went away, simschoo gave him a medicine to cure him. simschoo made it himself with his mind. he went back to sword fighting with a huge blade, about 2 times the size of ichego's old sword. he joined a clan called the spirit group. from then on his sword fighting skills grew, he became the 3rd best fighter in the world. then a couple years later terrible things started happening. a group of creatures called the terrokens fled the world, but how did they? thats what shigamaru has to find out in the series: shigamaru kakatashi

type: swords/fighting

other info:

the reason why there arent so many characters, is because they are found later in the series.

there are no episodes yet, so soon there will be. when there is, you may order eps' by pming me, there free!!

Archived