Rematch of Awesome: Renji VS DL

CMRenji

Ahh, again we face one another. DLs skills have improved and now we shall clash again! >:3

First avi to 5 votes wins. First tag to 5 votes wins. The voting will end on February, and the person with the highest number of votes will win if no one has 5 at that point.

Please, only helpful comments. No "I like dis one cuz it's prettier."

[spoiler=Avi 1]kpC3egC.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Avi 2]RMq6GCF.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Tag 1]xbvRuZm.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Tag 2]rqUklHL.png[/spoiler]

Thanks to all who vote. :3

Difficult 1 gmv, only because I like how the avatar feels in terms of coloration and placement of the render. I have nothing to say on the sigs I don't particularly find myself choosing one over the other because both are a bit bland in design.

Avi: the 1st one gmv, because it has better placement than the 2nd one. And also I feel that the render in the 1st one blended well to the background than the 2nd one

Tag: the 1st gmv, it has better atmosphere and depth, the lighting is a bit off. A little bit over-blurred. The 2nd tag seems a bit plain, the render is separated with the C4D and the background, which should have been well-blended together to form a nice piece. It feels like you just place the C4D there without any consideration about the placement.

Archived