Infiniteve Attack monsters

DMOC + CS + DF + SE = 8000 Damage = BETTER

Wicked Avi, will just have a NON-ending ATK and DEF boost, so, it will just keep increasing and wont stop = Infinite Loop = Can't continue ( I Think ). Many traps can block this. ( I know you cant activate Traps until the 2nd Standby Phase.

It will just gain 2300 more ATK. Also can get SAKED.

If we want monsters with arbitrarily high ATK' date=' then what we need are loops that are voluntary, and therefore not bounded by the infinite loop rule.

Flint + Flint + Flint Lock + Morale Boost + Neo-Parshath, the Sky Paladin

[/quote']

Combo's too big. You'd also have to use The Sanctuary in the Sky", and find a way to summon Parshath.

Guest Black Fang

If we want monsters with arbitrarily high ATK' date=' then what we need are loops that are voluntary, and therefore not bounded by the infinite loop rule.

[/quote']

Combo's too big. You'd also have to use The Sanctuary in the Sky", and find a way to summon Parshath.

its not hard at all to summon parshath, espiclay with Nova summoner.

[/quote']

6 cards. Find me a smaller Infinite ATK combo.

[/quote']

Well, for one, the combo takes 7 cards minimum. Neo-Parshath is the one who does the gaining, not the normal one. And also, the combo involves 4 monsters.

[/quote']

Well, for one, the combo takes 7 cards minimum. Neo-Parshath is the one who does the gaining, not the normal one. And also, the combo involves 4 monsters.

Replace Parshath with Mars. >_>

[/quote']

Replace Parshath with Mars. >_>

That makes more sense xP

Archived