-Play Return from a different dimmension

-X-Head, Y-Dragon, Z-Metal Tank are Special summoned

-Remove them from play

-XYZ Dragon Cannon is sumoned

-Play Return from a different dimmension

-X-Head, Y-Dragon, Z-Metal Tank are Special summoned

-Remove them from play

-XYZ Dragon Cannon is sumoned

Now you have 3 XYZ Dragon Cannons in the field.

With 3 of these on the field...it's game.

They could destroy anything in their way, attack with a 2800 ATK, what else ask for game.

The only card they probably not destoy is 5-Headed Dragon which cant be destroyed by anything except by an ATK by a Light monster.

Other than that, have fun using this strategy.

It seems like an okay combo, (This from the guy who's favorite combo involves Bad Reaction to Simochi) but it's pretty heavily dependant on the situation, which makes it lose some cool points...Though I always did like the VWXYZ combos and such. As a side note, has anyone ever played the PSP Yu-Gi-Oh! game? I saw a clip of Chazz pulling off VWXYZ, only to have it Sakuretsu'd without even using it's effect...

since i have the cards, im gonna try to test the deck with XYZ and the Dark World monsters, but I need a lot more Dark World monsters to do that, plus, every other V-to-Z fusion monster except V-to-Z Dragon Catapult Cannon has an effect that discards cards, so all of them would be really good with a Dark World deck, just came to me

The card is really good' date=' i have it, but the card would be really good in a Dark World deck. Use XYZ's effect, and discard Dark World cards so you can summon them and get an upper advantage against your opponent[/quote']

Now if I think of it, that is a good combo

The card is really good' date=' i have it, but the card would be really good in a Dark World deck. Use XYZ's effect, and discard Dark World cards so you can summon them and get an upper advantage against your opponent[/quote']

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. WRONG.

To gain the effects of Dark World monsters, they must be discarded by A CARD EFFECT. In this case, the discard for the X-Y-Z fusions are COSTS. Its' the same with cards like Lightning Vortex or Raigeki Break.

Here's my rule of thumb. If the discard comes BEFORE the effect, its' a cost. If it comes after, or it IS the effect, THEN Dark World will work.

but then Dark World Lightning would be a cost, right? thats why the card was made, for Dark World cards right? and what about Dark Deal? that card was definitly made for Dark World cards,so thats considered a cost, too. besides, costs are effects, or, should i say, to activate effects.

Your combo is incredibly situational. The duel would have to be moving at an incredibly slow speed to be able to pull that off.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. WRONG.

To gain the effects of Dark World monsters, they must be discarded by A CARD EFFECT. In this case, the discard for the X-Y-Z fusions are COSTS. Its' the same with cards like Lightning Vortex or Raigeki Break.

Correct. I'm glad someone said it before me.

Is it true that you can just discard a card from your hand anytime?

Not for no reason. You can only discard from hand either from: 1) A cost to activate a card, 2) By a card effect, or 3) If you have more than 6 cards in your hand during the End Phase of your turn, you discard until you are only holding 6.

Archived