[LEADER-BOARD] §XV88§ vs. Newhat (Start Voting)

§XV88§

Hey guys! So I was wondering, would anyone want to have a 1v1?

The first person to post wins the chance to 1v1 me, and can make the rules of the contest. The only rule I shall inforce is that you do not post who the creator is on the bottom of the card, keep it blank.

[spoiler=Card A]

7L5Ubun.jpg
When this card is used in a Syncro Summon: Discard 2 monsters. Your Opponent then takes damage equal to the combined level of the two monsters x100. This effect can be negated if your Opponent also discards 2 monsters that have a combined level equal to the monsters you have discarded.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Card B]

yxTZjA8.jpg
During any End Phase, if you control no monsters: You can discard this card; Special Summon 1 monster that was sent to your Graveyard this turn. You cannot Summon while that monster is face-up on the field.

[/spoiler]

First to 3 votes wins, 2 Reps for the winner.

ALSO:

-If Newhat is winner; I must change my avi picture to a picture of his choosing (legal) for 1 month,

-If §XV88§ is winner, Newhat must donate 200 points to me.

Guess I won't be using Yugico. I'll take you on,

with the challenge to create a monster that is a splashable Tuner,

with 2 additional caveats. If you win, I'll give you 200 points, but if I win, you change your avatar to the (legal) image of my choice for the rest of the month.

OK?

Neither of them are really good, but Card A destroys your hand for no viable reason, the burn is incredibly low and burn in first place isn't even that good, and its not even optional, so I would not run it. I wouldn't run Card B either but it's better than something that destroys your hand. I vote for Card B.

Archived