Another way to draw all cards in your deck

Exiro

You know the DMoC OTK, right.

All you have to do is replace Cannon Soldier/Mass Driver with Cyber Valley.

In first instance, it's pretty useless if you can just use Cannon Soldier, but it can assist your DMoC OTK deck very well.

If you don't have Cannon Soldier while you do have the other 3 cards, you can Normal Summon Cyber Valley and use Dimension Fusion to revive DMoC and then draw until you have the card.. When you finally have it, you can't Normal Summon again (Don't bother putting Double Summon in your OTK deck), so you just use the other effect of Cyber Valley to remove and Cannon Soldier in your hand. Now you can get one card from your graveyard on top of your deck, so choose Magical Stone Excavation. Now use Dimension Fusion to revive Cannon Soldier and Cyber Valley. At this time, you don't have Dimension Fusion, but that's not a problem since you can just use Cyber Valley's effect to Remove DMoC and himself from play to draw 2 cards, one of them is MSE. Use MSE and discard 2 cards, which won't be a problem since you had the chance to draw all cards in your deck, and get DF back. Use it to Revive DMoC and your OTK is ready to fire!

Can also be used for Exodia, but I think it's less efficient.

I already made a thread about this before.

Cool I just read it. But yours is a little different, it doesn't use DMoC (Which is actually a good thing because that means it is harder to pull, unless you actually want to use DDCapsule just to remove him).

But this one is actually to assist a DMoC OTK deck. Howerever, both can actually be used in those decks.

Archived