So... This is my second time posting a card here. I made a Rock "Support" monster because I love using Rock-Stun.

EbN0A70.jpg

[spoiler='Lore']Once per turn: You can send 1 Rock-type monster from your Deck or hand to your Graveyard; target 1 face-up Rock-type monster you control; this turn, that monster can attack twice during each Battle Phase. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Add 1 Rock-type monster from you Graveyard to your Hand except "Gigagolem".[/spoiler]

Is it good? Is it broken? Or is it bad?

So... This is my second time posting a card here. I made a Rock "Support" monster because I love using Rock-Stun.

EbN0A70.jpg

[spoiler='Lore']Once per turn: You can send 1 Rock-type monster from your Deck or hand to your Graveyard; target 1 face-up Rock-type monster you control; this turn, that monster can attack twice during each Battle Phase. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Add 1 Rock-type monster from you Graveyard to your Hand except "Gigagolem".[/spoiler]

Is it good? Is it broken? Or is it bad?

I think it is overpowered, but not unfixable. With the metagame the way it is now, sending a monster, especially from the Deck to the Graveyard, is more of a plus than it is a loss. Therefore you are gaining another attack without any real drawback. I would suggest adding in somewhere, that if you activate the double attack effect that Gigagolem cannot attack this turn. That way it stops this card from selecting itself and puts the restriction needed to balance the card. Honestly, I've never played Rock Stun, this review might be wrong if there is some essential to the strategy, so sorry if my ignorance shows. Otherwise, it is a nice card and has a much better pic than your last one.

nice job  suits the Koa,ki Rock-Stun Evil-HERO play style

But would change the following

(Edit)

Once per turn: You can send 1 Rock-type monster from your hand to your Graveyard; target 1 face-up Rock-type monster you control; this turn, that monster can attack twice during the Battle Phase. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Add 1 Rock-type monster from you Graveyard to your Hand except "Gigagolem".

a once per turn foolish Berial for rock types is a bit overpowered unless there was a Cost.

nice job  suits the Koa,ki Rock-Stun Evil-HERO play style

But would change the following

(Edit)

Once per turn: You can send 1 Rock-type monster from your hand to your Graveyard; target 1 face-up Rock-type monster you control; this turn, that monster can attack twice during the Battle Phase. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Add 1 Rock-type monster from you Graveyard to your Hand except "Gigagolem".

a once per turn foolish Berial for rock types is a bit overpowered unless there was a Cost.

No, your edit is wrong. As printed cards such as Blade Armor Ninja have the "This turn, that monster can attack twice during each Battle Phase" because of the card "An Unfortunate Report"

And the Field spell card also fills up your Graveyard with Rock monsters, "Catapult Zone" negates the destruction of a Rock monster by sending a Rock-type monster from your Deck, so it isn't really that overpowered, only makes cards such as Gaia Plate and Block Golem easier to use. 

I think it is overpowered, but not unfixable. With the metagame the way it is now, sending a monster, especially from the Deck to the Graveyard, is more of a plus than it is a loss. Therefore you are gaining another attack without any real drawback. I would suggest adding in somewhere, that if you activate the double attack effect that Gigagolem cannot attack this turn. That way it stops this card from selecting itself and puts the restriction needed to balance the card. Honestly, I've never played Rock Stun, this review might be wrong if there is some essential to the strategy, so sorry if my ignorance shows. Otherwise, it is a nice card and has a much better pic than your last one.

That would make the card a little too weak. Maybe halve the battle damage the card inflicts instead. So it wouldn't be too lackluster.

And the strategy is just to negate your opponents cards with the Rock "Koa'ki Meiru" monsters, so this just allows for a quicker win.

Archived