Pokemon - Legacy Trainers

Spellcaster2000

Welcome to Pokemon - Legacy Trainers!

NEWS

New Systems - Check out the new ways to get coins and a new thing called energy!

Animated Sprites - I added them to the trainer data considering that you all seemed to want to go to the effort to do so!

Ryhorn Starter Event - To celebrate the opening of the club, get the pre-evolution of the first Pokemon to be created as your starter!

[spoiler=Poke Mart] Welcome to the Poke Mart! Please notify everybody if you buy something!

Bag_Everstone_Sprite.pngTrade Stone - 10 Coins

A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve. It looks like a clean pebble (use to evolve Pokemon that normally evolve by trade without items)

Bag_Fire_Stone_Sprite.pngFire Stone - 10 Coins

A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve. It is coloured orange (use to evolve Pokemon)

Bag_Water_Stone_Sprite.pngWater Stone - 10 Coins

A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve. It is a clear, light blue (use to evolve Pokemon)

Bag_Thunderstone_Sprite.pngThunder Stone - 10 Coins

A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve. It has a thunderbolt pattern (use to evolve Pokemon)

Bag_Leaf_Stone_Sprite.pngLeaf Stone - 10 Coins

A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve. It has a leaf pattern (use to evolve Pokemon)

Bag_Moon_Stone_Sprite.pngMoon Stone - 10 Coins

A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve. It is as black as the night sky (use to evolve Pokemon)

Bag_Sun_Stone_Sprite.pngSun Stone - 10 Coins

A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve. It is as red as the sun (use to evolve Pokemon)

Bag_Shiny_Stone_Sprite.pngShiny Stone - 10 Coins

A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve. It shines with a dazzling light (use to evolve Pokemon)

Bag_Dusk_Stone_Sprite.pngDusk Stone - 10 Coins

A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve. It is as dark as dark can be (use to evolve Pokemon)

Bag_Dawn_Stone_Sprite.pngDawn Stone - 10 Coins

A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve. It sparkles like eyes (use to evolve Pokemon)

Bag_Everstone_Sprite.pngEverstone - 5 Coins

The Pokemon holding this peculiar stone is prevented from evolving (can be used once to cancel evolution)

Bag_DeepSeaScale_Sprite.pngDeep Sea Scale - 10 Coins

A scale that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve. It shines a faint pink (use to evolve Pokemon)

Bag_DeepSeaTooth_Sprite.pngDeep Sea Tooth - 10 Coins

A tooth that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve. It gleams a sharp silver (use to evolve Pokemon)

Bag_Dragon_Scale_Sprite.pngDragon Scale - 10 Coins

A scale that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve. It is thick and tough (use to evolve Pokemon)

Bag_Dubious_Disc_Sprite.pngDubious Disc - 10 Coins

A disc that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve. It is a transparent device (use to evolve Pokemon)

Bag_Electirizer_Sprite.pngElectirizer - 10 Coins

A box that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve. It is packed with electric energy (use to evolve Pokemon)

Bag_King%27s_Rock_Sprite.pngKing's Rock - 10 Coins

A rock that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve. It is an impressive icon (use to evolve Pokemon

Bag_Magmarizer_Sprite.pngMagmarizer - 10 Coins

A box that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve. It is packed with magma energy (use to evolve Pokemon)

Bag_Metal_Coat_Sprite.pngMetal Coat - 10 Coins

A metallic film that makes certain species of Pokemon evolve. It is a mysterious substance (use to evolve Pokemon)

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Locations]

You can go to a location and get a Pokemon if you have 5 energy. Please note that a certain type of Pokemon may not always be in the cave. Please wait for me to tell you what you have encountered after you go to an area.

Faraway Plains

A peaceful area with lots of Grass and Normal type Pokemon

Forest of the Unknown

A lively area with lots of Bug, Grass and Flying type Pokemon

Golbat Cave

A quiet place surrounded by Rock, Ground, Flying, and even some Ghost type Pokemon

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Trainer Data List]

[spoiler=Eevee 8]

Trainer Name: Lucas

Coins: 3

Pokemon: Totodile

158.gif

Level: 12

Sewaddle

540.gif

Level: 2

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Hayate Ayasaki]

Trainer Name: Daisuke Hirako

Pokemon: Totodile

158.gif

Level: 8

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Kureha]

Trainer Name: Nags

Pokemon: Mudkip

258.gif

Level: 10

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Smear]

Trainer Name: Smear

Coins: 0

Pokemon: Cyndaquil

155.gif

Level: 5

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=RogueZero]

Pokemon: Torchic

255.gif

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=TheAragorn]

Pokemon: Charmander

004.gif

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Kobato Hasegawa]

Trainer Name: Kagari

Coins: 1

Pokemon: Tepig

498.gif

Level: 7

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Suigintou]

Trainer Name: Wednesday

Pokemon: Snivy

495x.gif

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Info]

I loved the idea of Pokemon Legion, so I want to make something like it, but as different as I can make it. Here you can talk about Pokemon and level up your own!

[spoiler=How To Join]Anybody can join! Please create your trainer data first using the template below and include it in posts all of the time. Your Pokemon can be any starter in the main series (not including Pikachu and others like Eevee) or any Starter Event Pokemon and starts at level 5.

Trainer Name:

Energy: 10

Pokemon:

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=How It Works] Every post you make here, your Pokemon gains a level. Pokemon evolve at the levels they would in the main series.

Visit the Poke Mart for evolution items.

Every 2 posts gets you one coin.

You start with 10 energy, which is the maximum. You can choose an area to go to if you have 10. When you do go to an area you get a Pokemon. Then your energy becomes 0 and goes up by 1 after every post.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Rules]

No double posts

No spam posts

Pokemon related talk only

My word is final[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I'll join so that I'll have more opportunities to talk about Pokemon. (In case I can't figure out what to say on another thread xD)

Anyways, I'll go with my favorite type, which is coincidentally the same as what DL chose ^.

Specialized Type: Water

Level: Whatever you're answer to his question is

I'll probably keep track of things my self. And by that, I mean in every post so it won't matter if I forget to subtract one.

How do we get more Pokemon? o3o

That's what I'd like to know too.

[spoiler=Pokemon - Legacy Trainers]
Spr_3e_258.gif
Level: 6[/spoiler]

I'm sure I typed the spoiler in properly.

I'll probably keep track of things my self. And by that, I mean in every post so it won't matter if I forget to subtract one.

That's what I'd like to know too.

[spoiler=Pokemon Legacy Trainers]
Spr_3e_258.gif
Level: 6[/spoiler]

But...but...the post count thing basically tells you YOUR POKEMON'S LEVEL if you ...

Wait, if you add 4

Cuz it starts at 5, and you subtract 1 from the opening post

Gen 3 for me. I must be the only one who likes the later part of Hoenn. Though I must admit, it is a hassle sometimes. xD

I love them all though, they've all got their own unique charm, and make me like almost every single Pokemon for whatever reason.

Spr_3e_258.gif

Le pokemon FTW

Trainer Name: TheAragorn

Pokemon: th_CharmanderSprite.jpg Charmander  

I'm here, Cinny ;P

Meaning that this club will obviously be of the highest caliberand- oh who am I kidding o3o

We'll definitely talk bout Pokemonz tho :3 

What's everyone's favorite gen?

It doesn't have to be about Pokémon, I don't really care about what they're about, as long as there are discussions that don't consist of mindfarts.o.o

Well, have fun!

Hi guys, I'll update lists now! Getting new Pokemon will be something I'll implement later. I'll maybe add the option to spend coins for a random Pokemon to be yours. Good idea? Also, on the topic of favourite generations, I only have games in 4 and 5 (call me a noob if you dare) and I can't really decide. However, beating Lance and Red feels a lot better than N and Ghetsis. And Alder (though I did crush him with just level 100 Arceus)

All try to keep track of your own scores and I'll only be updating once a week as we get bigger probably so it'll be helpful if I can just see rather than count. I hope somebody will get this Ryhorn though :). It would make things interesting...

I HEREBY DECLARE WE GO TO MY POKEMON LETTER GAME TOPIC IN FORUM GAMES AND HAVE A FORUM GAME PARTY!!!!!!!!!!

Also on the topic of favorite generations, I've always liked the designs of Gen 2 Pokemon the best but I've enjoyed the the story and overall playing Gen 5 games the most. I actually recently started a new game on Pokemon Black and I've traded the Shiny Gible I got in B2 into it. Yeah.

Also, I'll go check it out. Since it's a game though, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make a post. Especially from the name.

498.gif
Level: 6
[/spoiler]

Hi guys, I'll update lists now! Getting new Pokemon will be something I'll implement later. I'll maybe add the option to spend coins for a random Pokemon to be yours. Good idea? Also, on the topic of favourite generations, I only have games in 4 and 5 (call me a noob if you dare) and I can't really decide. However, beating Lance and Red feels a lot better than N and Ghetsis. And Alder (though I did crush him with just level 100 Arceus)

All try to keep track of your own scores and I'll only be updating once a week as we get bigger probably so it'll be helpful if I can just see rather than count. I hope somebody will get this Ryhorn though :). It would make things interesting...

I HEREBY DECLARE WE GO TO MY POKEMON LETTER GAME TOPIC IN FORUM GAMES AND HAVE A FORUM GAME PARTY!!!!!!!!!!

Umm...

Coins are hard to get though....or easily spammable....and not really controllable.....

Shouldn't there be a more controlled system for coins?

Yes, there should be. Earlier, I was thinking that I don't usually think to give a like in a topic discussing Pokemon. So, there's that, that some people wouldn't, even if reminded that's the only way for people to get something, even think of it.

498.gif
Level: 7
[/spoiler]

Umm...

Coins are hard to get though....or easily spammable....and not really controllable.....

Shouldn't there be a more controlled system for coins?

I was thinking of seeing how easy it is to get coins first, and if it ends up being too hard, the Pokemon can be not so expensive. If it ends up being really easy, really expensive.

I'd like a more controlled system too, though. Something that isn't a game thread shouldn't be a thread for spamming reps. With this kind of a system, it may have to be moved to games but I have no real clue how this forum works sometimes so yeah. So putting "No spamming likes" to the rules could be good, since we're not really supposed to do that? That way we don't have to increase the price of anything because coins are so easy to get either. 

Spr_3e_258.gif
Level: 9

The thing is, it's still an abusable system, and that's BAD :I

There MUST be a better way to earn coins

Like, every 10 post will get you a coin >.>

True, We don't want this thread to turn into this:x

Some Lier Noob: urm one sec guyz im lagy n yu see my post next post

The Same Guy: Uuurm soz bros im jus so usum that i forgetz to post

Everyone gets the same idea: ye ye ye lagz lagz lagz ausum im so ausum

Me: -FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The thing is, we aren't currently talking about that kind of spamming, as said we are going to try and make sure we don't just mindfart like that, we were talking about abusing likes.

About posting to get coins: I thought that would be used before likes would even be considered, but Eevee wants to make this not too similar too The Pokemon Legion. Though I'm going to have to support that idea, it's a lot less abusable.

Spr_3e_258.gif
Level: 10

Archived