Pokemon - Legacy Trainers

Spellcaster2000

I am considering new ways for coins to be obtainable, but I don't want it to be x posts for y coins becuase it will basically be 1 coin per 10 levels or something like that... Hm...

Also people - DON'T LEAVE YOUR LEVELS OUT OF POSTS - this is already getting hard for me... If you can't post your level, you don't get it at all. So I suggest those who don't (gold stars for Kureha and Mikoto) do it should start doing it.

Hold on. New system ideas! 2 posts = 1 coin! This should let you evolve your Pokemon at around the same time as a level up Pokemon. I guess. And on the subject of wild Pokemon... An energy system. 10 is the max energy. You start with 10 energy. If it's not 10, it goes up 1 every post. If you have 10, you can choose a location and go there to get a Pokemon. Your energy will then go to 0. I won't be keeping track of energy.

If you don't like those tell me. I have added coins people would have if this new system had been used from the beggining, and they can keep coins from the old like system (because it hadn't been abused yet)

Adding your trainer data now. And getting me a level. I am happy now. Usually when I run into you, you tell me that I've done something wrong.

I would like to use a trainer card maker to make myself a cool card, but I'm not sure who my party will be... My main competitive party is not ready yet...

Trainer Name: Lucas

Energy: 10

Coins: 2

Pokemon: Totodile

158.gif

Level: 9

Now I feel guilty...

Right onto the topics at hand. I prefer the way you have the coin system now compared to the one I've seen mentioned. It allows for far more activity in the Pokemart you set up, it'd be a bit dead for a while other wise. I say we continue with the Pokemon chat now.

Trainer Name: Wednesday
Coins: 0
Pokemon: Snivy
495x.gif
Level: 6

Favourite Generation: Overall none really, I like Gen 1 for the Pokemon designs and it has to have my joint favourite base for villians in Saffron's Silph Co. I like Gen 2 for the overall game, GSCHGSS were ace games bar the underleveling in Kanto. Gen 3 contains my joint favourite villian in Collosseum/XD in the form of the Miror B along with my joint favourite base the Under. Favourite so called Villian in Generation 5, N. (I played BW just to fight him because I love his backstory).

Favourite Pokemon: Houndoom, Dragonair.

Coins: 1
495x.gif
Level: 7

Allow me to take a trip somewhere... How about the lovely Forest?

A WILD SEWADDLE APPEARED AND JOINED LUCAS!

The Random Number Generator likes me today :)

Energy: 0

158.gif

Level: 11

Sewaddle

540.gif

Level: 1

This was originally an edit to my last post, but when I saw there was another post below that, I couldn't resist a free level.

I thought you said traveling cost only 5 energy, yet you reduced yours by 10.

I wish to travel to Golbat Cave please.

495x.gif
Level: 8

I did change the rules to 10. I think. Sorry, I edit these things fast. Hold on I'll get your Pokemon...

A WILD GEODUDE APPEARED AND JOINED WEDNESDAY!

I did not mean to give you the most common cave Pokemon ever, but it was generated. Please don't ban me *whimpers*

Please set your energy to 0

[spoiler=Trainer Data] 
Energy: 1
Coins: 3
158.gif
Level: 12

Sewaddle
540.gif
Level: 2
[/spoiler]

Oops. I just forgot to increase it.

[spoiler=Pokemon - Legacy Trainers]Trainer Name: Nags

energy: 1

Coins: 3

Pokemon: Mudkip

258.gif

Level: 12

Caterpie

Spr_5b_010_s.png

Level: 2[/spoiler]

How do we get shinies? I'll change Caterpie to normal if it can't be one/we can't get any. Also, only the front Pokemon levels up right?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived