Custom made Youtube Avatar (Possibly Background too)

D.A._Sakuyamon

Greeting and Salutations,

This is D.A. and I'm here to request a custom drawn Avatar for youtube. If anyone is interested in the job just post here and I'll give the details on what I'm looking for. As for why I'm not putting the deitals in this post. Well, to be honest I figure I'd be able to go into better detail if I actually know someone is interested.

Also, I'm interested in a custom made background as well so if your interested in doing that just ask.

Yes I'm offering payment in the following.

Shout out in a Vlog & about 300 points.

As for drawing, well for the Avatar, something along the lines of What Antvenom has.

So what type of features, clothing and etc. Or maybe you have a skin you want me to base it off?

So what type of features, clothing and etc. Or maybe you have a skin you want me to base it off?

I dont care much of what the body looks like. The Head though would look something like this.

pSZZXRXKPXLY0.jpg

Just so you don't go wtf on why I would want the head to look like that. My Youtube name is "SightlessReality". That name should be explanation enough. lol

Although I guess if you want you can have the body be robotic.

if anyone is interested in doing the background then i would like this to be the Foundation.

[spoiler=Background]

id_in_progress_by_themultiverseproject-d

[/spoiler]

In each sphere, I would like a custom sprite that symbolizes a game.

For the purple, a symbol for Morrowind

For the red, a symbol for The Binding of Isaac

For the green, a symbol for Terraria

And

For the blue, a symbol for Mount and Blade Warband

At the top I would like the words "Sightless Reality" to be placed.

EDIT: Now that I'm aware of the new  youtube channel layout the following changes can be made.

Change the dimensions of the above image to this.  2120 X 1192 px 

Bare in mind that I would like you to crop out the image just before the green orb and above.

The words "SightlessReality" are to be moved to the center of the image. Everything else can go as I already requested.

Archived