Legacy

Hunter.

Welcome to Legacy. 

[spoiler=Real Graphics][spoiler=Sigs][spoiler=Example]ac39cm.jpg[/spoiler][spoiler=Order Form]Render:
Stock(If Applicable):
Colours:
Anything Else?:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Cards][spoiler=Dark Synchros][spoiler=Example]Dark-Synchro-Example.pngsorry about the blurry text, i got carried away with the effect.[/spoiler][spoiler=Order Form]Name of Card:
Number of Stars:
Picture:
Description:
ATK/DEF:
Set ID:[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Xyz Cards(Credit to Zextra)][spoiler=Example]VitusTheRedNecromancer.png[/spoiler][spoiler=Order Form]Name of Card:
Number of Stars:
Picture:
Description:
ATK/DEF:
Set ID:[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Manga Cards(Credit to EHK)][spoiler=Example]MangaCardExample.png[/spoiler][spoiler=Order Form]Name of Card:
Number of Stars:
Picture:
Description:
ATK/DEF:
Set ID:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Booster Packs][spoiler=OCG Pack (EHK)][spoiler=Example]OCG-Pack-4-Example-with-tc14.png[/spoiler][spoiler=Order Form]Color of Pack:
Name on Pack:
Render:[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Duelist Pack (EHK)][spoiler=Example]5DsOCGDuelistPackExample.png[/spoiler][spoiler=Order Form]Color of Pack:
Name on Pack:
Render:[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Booster Box (EHK)][spoiler=Example]BoosterBox5DsExample.png[/spoiler][spoiler=Order Form]Color of Box:
Name on Box:
Render/s:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

All items are free, and looking for other people to work here.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Color of Box: Colors that can clash with the two Renders 

Name on Box: Draconic Legends

Render 1: http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/2806/1628625-wallpaper_the_legend_of_dragoon_04_1024.jpg

Render 2:http://images.wikia.com/legendofdragoon/images/archive/b/b2/20090218202736!The_Legend_of_Dragoon-_Rose-_Black_Dragoon_Form.jpg

I'd Like the first render on the left and second on the right 

If it comes out how I want too I'll pay a few spare points I got

EDIT: I'd love to open a graphic shop But I wish someone could teach me how to make cards and stuff I'm not allowed to download any editing crap so Can I do anything good with Paint and Microsoft Word and stuff?

• 4 weeks later...

BUMPING as i am now ready again to continue orders. anyone that missed out on their last orders, feel free to make them again and i will do them as soon as i can find both the time and the necessary patience to re-position everything looking at you Kyng  :P

EDIT: Order is completed, Kyng. check your PMs. TheAragorn, i'll see what i can do with your order. and to answer your last question, you could create sprites and/or splices with Paint, just takes a bit of practice.

EDIT 2: TheAragorn, i cannot fulfill your order as your pictures are not actually rendered. please ask somebody to render them for you (maybe try Yin's shop for them.)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived