[Finished]Dragon King Contest PLEASE LOCK, FELL THROUGH, POINTS WILL BE REFUNDED

ZeRainbowDash

Hey y'all. I'm gonna throw this contest to see who can make the most (if you'll pardon my French) kick ass Dragon King card.

So here are the rules. 

1. Donate 20 points to get in.

2. Winner gets 60% of the pot, Runner up gets 30%.

3. You're card must have "Dragon King" in the title. Other than that, you're free to do what you want.

4. Do not knock off another card. Be original. 

5. All entries must be submitted by midnight on March 31st, the winner will be announced sometime within the following week.

This is my first contest, so if you wiser people notice something i can do to make it better, let me know, and i'll take it to heart and do what i can. 

Be creative and have fun!

Contestants:

1. PaladinCards

Just figured if i'm going to be judging y'alls you should be eble to see mine. part of the Divine deck i made. this is one of my favorites

attachicon.gifArhcaena, Divine Dragone King.jpg

well i don't know how to donate but i will post my card.

86k05M1.jpg

I don't understand how you people seem to think it's possible to judge an Extra Deck monster with specific Material without knowing more about the Material Monsters.

Goalmaster, your card is also extremely bland and Buster Blader has almost the same effect, making it really unoriginal.

Alright.  Points sent.  Refund if the contest falls through?

331osjq.jpg

LORE:

2 Level 7 Monsters
This card must be Special Summoned by Xyz Summon and cannot be Summoned by any other ways.  Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to select and activate 1 of the following effects:
• Discard 1 Monster Card; add 1 Monster from your Graveyard to your hand with a Level equal to or less than the card discarded.
• Destroy as many Spell or Trap cards on the Field as you want; pay 800 Life Points for each card destroyed.

Archived