[Finished]Ternion Contest

Aix

• 3 weeks later...

[spoiler=Here are My Entries:]
[spoiler=Terminion Crab Smasher]eulhkx.jpg

LORE:
Each time this monster deals Battle Damage to your opponent: Special Summon 1 "Terminion Carpet Soldier" or 1 "Terminion Crazy Samurai" in face-up defense position.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Terminion Carpet Soldier]153bc51.jpg

LORE:
Each face-up "Terminion" Monster you control gains 500 ATK and DEF.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Terminion Crazy Samurai]34iiosn.jpg

LORE:
This card can attack your opponent directly. If there is at least 1 other face-up "Terminion" Monster you control, this card cannot be selected as an attack target.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

There's a pretty cool pattern that I hid in the cards. I won't tell you what it is so that it's more fun when you find it. ;)

TCS?

I know the contest is over, but I would like to point out some stuff- thorgrim is special summoned y banishing Illyria and kireth from your graveyard. Also the deck centers around banishing monsters but I guess you didn't know that as you haven't seen the entire deck. Also, the lore on freth was posted under the original cards

TCS?

I know the contest is over, but I would like to point out some stuff- thorgrim is special summoned y banishing Illyria and kireth from your graveyard. Also the deck centers around banishing monsters but I guess you didn't know that as you haven't seen the entire deck. Also, the lore on freth was posted under the original cards

And what benefit would you get from banishing these monsters? If you have monsters that activate their effects upon being banished, they aren't shown here, so I can't judge them.

Many of the other monsters have effects that are triggered by banishing monster, but there are also multiple ways to return banished monsters to the deck or hand. For example, thorgrim gains ATK for each banished monster. I have the full deck list posted somewhere in the archetypes so you can get a better idea f the deck itself. It's a bit rough. But it was my first deck and I enjoyed making it.

Archived