[Finished]Grim Reaper Contest FINISHED, RESULTS ARE IN! PLEASE LOCK

ZeRainbowDash

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I was bored, and asked myself; hey, when was the last time I entered a card contest?

The answer was two years.

Therefore, I hereby submit this little piece.

[attachment=36963:The Death of Azrael.png]

The job of a Grim Reapers is to reap the lives of people, but with reason, and any who doesn't do so is unworthy of the job that claims the lives of mortal men (if this wasn't so, then they'd be going on killing sprees). The Death of Azreal utilizes retribution and vengeance as its 'reason' to steal the lives of others, and as a Grim Reaper, it must value every soul it claims.

If you're wondering, the free destruction from the hand is intentional. It takes the unwilling sacrifice of a soul for Death itself to take form in a material realm. While it's useful, surely, I would say it's balanced since it's powerless all by itself.

I'll send the points now. I would like to enter this if it doesn't seem broken(I'm not sure if this would be over powered)

Lore: Can only be Flip Summoned. When this card is flipped face up: Pay 1500 Life Points; all Light, Earth, Wind, and Water monsters in play are banished. For every turn this card is face up: You must discard 1 card from the top of your deck. During your Standby Phase: You can pay 1000 Life Points; change this card to face-down Defense Position. DEF is equal to the DEF of the opposing monster.

yeah it pretty OPed. try this: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Special Summoned. This card can only be Flip Summoned. You can pay half your Life Points to   banish all non-Dark monsters on the field until the owner's second Standby Phase. During each of you Standby Phases, banish the top card of your deck, or this card is destroyed. once per turn: you can pay 1500 Life Points to  flip this card face-down.

Ok I changed it, thanks:)

New lore:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Special Summoned. This card can only be Flip Summoned. You can pay half your Life Points to   banish all non-Dark monsters on the field until the owner's second Standby Phase. During each of you Standby Phases, banish the top card of your deck, or this card is destroyed. Once per turn: You can pay 1500 Life Points to  flip this card face-down.

Archived