Power Rangers

Lunar Wolf

I used to watch Power Rangers when I was about 5. I mostly remember this one movie or whatever when they were fighting Ivan Ooze. One of the bad people said it looked like snot. It's true. Ooze isn't cool. Slime is where it's at. (Wow, first slime reference in a long time :P).

I also remember loving the theme song to death.

I loved it! Especially the Zordon-era Power Rangers. I still watch them and I have some videotapes somewhere of the Power Rangers. You never are to old to watch them!

Power Rangers: 10000000000000000000000/10!

I agree the Zordon-era was the best the only ones I watch anymore because they were actual Martiel Artists

The only Power Rangers I like are the original ones (MMPR). They had an awesome theme song (which I really like, even today), and the show was fun. Nowadays, the term Power Rangers has been scarred for life. All the ones after the original sucked. The original, however, is awesome. Go Go, Power Rangers! It's Morphin' Time!

• 2 months later...

I loved it! Especially the Zordon-era Power Rangers. I still watch them and I have some videotapes somewhere of the Power Rangers. You never are to old to watch them!

Power Rangers: 10000000000000000000000/10!

I agree the Zordon-era was the best the only ones I watch anymore because they were actual Martiel Artists

i agree 10000000000000%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even my pic. says so. it's the violet jungle fury ranger (the first of its kind!!!!)!!!!!!!!! POWER RANGERS RULES!!!!!!!!! I GIVE IT A 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10

Guest JoshIcy

umm the Original "Mighty Morphing Power Rangers" were and still is the best, they lasted the longest and had everything... until the series ended and power rangers Zeo or Turbo came out.....

the power rangers

wow

the oldest form of racially interactive entertainment >_>

they were forced to switch the black guy from being the black ranger

they had to move the yellow ranger to pink, because she was asain...

do you get where im goin?

i liked it when in was in between 5-7 then i got into pokemon then into yugioh.

my favourite was the space one for some reason i think it was like the 4th season or something.

i still have some old videos of it in my loft i think lol

but forcing your friends to watch it is a bit wierd.

when ever that ivan ooze one on tv i usally watch it if nothings on

Archived