->The Omen 12<- [OOC / PG-13 / Not Started / Accepting]

Smear

Hmm, this looks interesting enough.

Shotgun on Scorpio for now. I'll try to post an app when I can.

Erm... I already finished my Scorpio app. Just putting finishing touches on when I get home in several hours. I already posted here and PM'd Smear about it.... By finishing touches, I mean extra stuff like trivia, quotes and whatnot just to make the overall thing better, but not needed...

Damn it, that was one of the only good ones.

Right, I'll try Capricorn then. If that's taken, then I'm gone :I

Go ahead Corona, but Admiral might want to compete or just go. Just saying.

I sent my app for checking via PM to Smear if any of you were wondering.

EDIT: I have posted my app here with approval from Smearxylicious.

u jelly?

[spoiler="File 0134O8SCPL"]fVgSf4E.png
"I've suffered a lot of things, but the reason I can keep going is thanks to my friends. You'll get hurt, no doubt, whether it be one way or the other, but if you have friends, you can keep strong. Remember that. Friends will clash too, but it's better to lose pride than to lose a friend. Never forget that."

NMisSkp.png
"Attack you? *sneers* I don't have to lift a finger against you. I shall find out what you cherish the most, and I shall utterly destroy it in front of your eyes. I shall watch as your light crumbles before my darkness. I shall watch as your hope shatters to nothingness before me. And then finally, I shall relish breaking you."

Personal Information
Username: Neph
Name: Nemav Plutaer
Date of Birth: 4-13
Blood Type: A
Omen: ♏ - Scorpio
Hobbies: Thinking of ways to strike back against Arin, hunting down criminals in his spare time and giving them - what he feels is - justice, practicing his skills, reading, socializing, etc.
[spoiler=Appearance]Nemav has a very normal appearance. He has sable spiky hair of medium length, a healthy tinge to his skin, a white dress shirt, black slacks, and a short trench coat-suit hybrid of sorts over. The only probably unique feature anyone would notice about him is his youthful faced and golden eyes. He stands at an average height for his age, and would pass for a decently handsome male walking by. Nothing too noticeable.
However, when he gets enraged, a chaotic mini-tornado of swirling hues of black and purples erupts around him, cloaking him in a garb that exudes darkness and power, with a line of umbrium in a spiky pattern across his jaw. He gets enrobed in a fibrous looking tight fitting garment that covers his whole body, with a few belts here and there. Crimson lines chase through the black cover, with a maroon 'dress' of sorts hanging below his waist. A smile filled with pure insanity and rage creep across his face, he lets out a sinister laugh, then a look of contempt or a smug smile settles onto his face that now became twisted with malevolence, hate, and insanity…[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]Nemav is a very friendly and social person, but he is not gullible or naive at all, and doesn't react well to those who have…. less friendly motives. He can be seen at the bar a lot, but doesn't partake in drink as he doesn't really trust the people not to spike it and he can socialize well enough. Besides, hazy minds mean slower comprehension which means lower chance of somebody yelling or something that a Parent was there. Parents' faces were more or less infamous, and people talk a bit more loosely when they drink, so the bar was Nemav's information corner more or less. When he's not gathering information, he can be seen hanging out with some friends from Martasmus here and there, all around looking like he has a good time or whatever.
His colder personality kicks in when someone he cares about - whether it be a friend or someone close in general - is threatened or the similar by a person, and malevolence can be seen flashing across his eyes. When this sort of thing happens, his face falls into an insane glee filled with bloodlust, and this scares most people away or enough to stop it. When they keep it up though or insult him for looking 'weird' as some people might say…. trouble erupts. His insanity breaks and he attempts to horribly kill the person, and tears the person to shreds usually, and afterwards, once his 'episode' ends, he goes right back to his normal friendly self, wiping the blood and whatnot off and socializing with his friends again, and his friends have gotten used to it more or less, and accept it as a serious, but still a quirk. Most have heard of Nemav's reputation, and so refrain from messing with him or his friends, which is all the better for them. It was rumored in one case that his cold eyes that were full of malevolence in a particularly…. bad case had terrified somebody enough to go run in front of the closest train, resulting in a horrible death.[/spoiler]

Combat Information
[spoiler="Primary Weapon"]Stygian Ryver

An extremely unique and one-of-a-kind weapon that only rumors say exist. Custom built by a master weapon smith in Martasmus, this tool of destruction sings of the darkness and the water it takes after its user. The default weapon is a sheathed katana, but even the sheath with its titanic keen edge can cleave through things. The katana within is even more deadly, with an edge that seems to slice the air itself. The weapon's special function is hidden within its parts. With a quick snap while holding a trigger of sorts on a side, the blade can fold back into a gun with a razor edge bound to the top. A relatively thick and unbelievably strong ink-black cord is bound to the handle that can be pulled out to a length of near twenty feet. If the user is skilled enough, he or she can whip out the gun and slice like a modernized kusarigama, and if the user is even more skilled, he or she can utilize the cord attached, tie it to the trigger, and fire it repeatedly as the user whips it around. The gun can fire most regular ammunition as well as its customized bullets. The current owner is rumored to be able to utilize his or her own Omen - which was rumored to be Scorpio - and fire ultra-pressurized bolts of water or rounds of darkness that can smash or cut through things, and some substantial pieces of possible proof back this. All materials in this were rumored to be made of Damascare Umbrium, a special metal rumored to be mined from the very depths of Hell itself. The Damascare treatment is a legendary and ancient technique which ripples the metal it works upon, strengthening it and letting it withstand ultra-fine honing. Umbrium is a dark grey metal which is rarely found, and few know how to work the metal. It is rumored that umbrium steals the souls of those it kills, but absolutely no proof of this exists.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Secondary Weapons and Equipment"]A few Damascare Umbrium Daggers

A handful of daggers and tantos were rumored to have been made to match the rumored Stygian Ryver, but there is no circumstantial evidence proving this.

Some minor potions

Some minor everyday potions you can obtain from street vendors in Martasmus. The effects vary, depending on the potion. Some null pain receptors, other replicate the effect of a quick burst of adrenaline, and so on and so forth.

[/spoiler]
 [spoiler="Fighting Style"]Nemav fights viciously and almost never relents. It may not be the brutal pounding and aggro style of warriors, but his cunning makes up for it more than enough. Nemav will fight to win, any means possible. In the heat of battle, he has no guilt in throwing sand or the surrounding objects at the opponent, hiding and assassination, poisoning, or other various dirty tricks. Nemav turns into a cold killer during fighting, and this can be seen by the various bodies that have been left from a serious attack on him or his friends. Nemav has no dubious feelings about killing if he feels it is justified, and he can end a fight quickly, but he will not risk anything usually just to finish a fight quicker.[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Special Techniques"]Tempest Ruination
Launching himself high in the air with flips or jumps, Nemav quickly unwinds the Stygian Fire in its gun mode and whips it around extremely fast around him - enough to generate some decent amounts of wind - in a dome shape of sorts, shooting and slicing. This is rarely used as it requires absolute control and focus.

Teleportation Laceration
With quick bursts of speed, he can 'teleport' while slashing or stabbing with the katana or its sheathe, which can cleave or puncture a hefty amount of things.[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Omen Powers"]Oceanic Salvo
Using his control over his Zodiac Element, Nemav can pressurize water into bullet like rounds he can fire himself, or he can load into his weapon. Depending on how easy the water is accessible and how strong he wants the round to be, the amount of energy it requires differs. If he is somewhere close to a surface pooling of water, he can shoot the rounds with the force of around a grenade, give or take half relatively easily. If the water is harder to reach (underground or farther away), with the same amount of energy input, the output ranges from a knock-your-breath-out type of bullet to around a regular bullet fired from a gun. While this can be like an impact-styled force, it can also be manipulated into a hardened edge that can slice things very neatly if hit with enough force.

Abysmal Barrage
Using his control over his Omen's ability, Nemav can concentrate and manipulate darkness. The darkness can be from things such as shadows, or a sinful person's heart or other sources. Shadows can be found almost anywhere, and are a quick supply of energy for this, but they aren't particularly strong. The darkness in a person's heart for example, is stronger, but depends on person to person. A person with a good deal of darkness can indirectly wreak huge amounts of havoc. A weak amount, such as a normal person's shadow, can hit with the force of around a grenade, give or take around half, stronger ones such as a building's shadow can hit with the force of a rocket, and darkness in hearts can range from a bullet-level force to a hydrogen bomb-level, although average people are around the same level in darkness as their shadow, so to speak. While this can hit explosively, he can also manipulate it into an extremely sharp cutting edge that can slice through nearly anything, like his Oceanic Salvo power. Nemav doesn't know what utilizing these sorts of sources does to the owner of the darkness, and he doesn't really care. He hypothesizes that it shouldn't matter for inanimate beings, people with darkness in their hearts deserve bad things anyway, it could possibly cleanse them by taking their darkness, and for bystanders, they're just unfortunate casualties in the war against Arin De'Marcy.[/spoiler]

Other Information
• His -former - home coordinates can be found on Zoogle Martasmus at the coordinates 13°44′13″S 444°13′44″W.
• Nemav likes types of music most people never heard of, or would normally result in normal people teasing that person for their taste, but people are careful not to set off Nemav.
• Strangely, most people wouldn't guess it, but this person likes reading all sorts of books a lot, and has read many books. His favorite genres are fantasy and adventure, but likes almost any sort of fiction.
• The choice for favorite food is anything he can eat without harming himself. Nemav isn't overweight due to a constant life of running, chasing, fighting, and whatnot though.
• He can be seen watching anime and other things of the like on his mPhone when he has spare time after his running and such.
• Many numbers in his life seem somehow related to 13, a number many consider unlucky, or 4, a word that sounds similar to 'death' in another language…[/spoiler] Ade

Okay, Smear just gave me permission to use my own judgement when it comes to things, so with reasonable restrictions (power is split to less than half between both perhaps, you lose a little, but advantage of 2 to 1 in a fight? reasonable things), I'll accept the clones/twins. I'm not sure if Martasmus is the futuristic type though. =o

[spoiler=App]

Name: Clovis Ilbert

Omen: Pisces

Personality: First impressions are everything, and Clovis gives off the unfortunate outward feeling of being unreliable. He’s fidgety, easily made nervous, and is quick to place blame on himself if things go wrong. It doesn’t do him any favors that he stumbles over his own words, which leaves him almost incomprehensible after a single mistake, as he will only become flustered and inadvertently make more. He is not without positive qualities, however. Clovis has a keen eye for details and tends to memorize documents and images thoroughly, should he need to peruse them later. He also has a knack for eavesdropping and vanishing without a trace in order to evade potential enemies or spy on someone. Lastly, Clovis is without a doubt the “support” type on any team. He is quick to encourage and is more than willing to shirk his way through pain or injury in order to help his comrades. Should the situation call for it, he is not above taking direct blows (even potentially fatal ones) if his allies might survive through is intervention.

[spoiler=Appearance]

250px-Daichi.png

[/spoiler]

Other: Strangely enough, Clovis is one of those people that like music for its symbolic meaning, not for its particular genre. He’ll listen to a song over and over again and pay careful attention to the lyrics simply in the hopes of uncovering a deeper meaning. He also loves reading and can be found curled up with a book for several hours straight, as he enjoys reading up large books in one sitting if possible. Carries around a large rucksack at all times that is filled with his “weapons” (see below).

Fighting Style: Similar to his quirky manner, Clovis has adopted a rather bizarre method of combat. His weapon of choice? Fireworks. Yes, fireworks. Due to past experience involving pyrotechnics, he’s become a long range fighter that utilizes various forms of the explosive material in order to take down his opponents from afar. The ones with more power are more often than not skyrockets, meaning all he needs is to aim in the general direction of his enemy before lighting up the fiery projectile. Unfortunately, this means that he can’t use them if any allies are in close proximity to said enemies, as Clovis would most likely be concerned that they might be caught in the explosion. If forced to close range combat, Clovis also has the unconventional use of sparklers and flare guns to back him up. And if worse comes to worse, he can fight hand-to-hand as well, although he generally prefers not to, considering the usual amount of flammable material he carries with him.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=App]

Name: Clovis Ilbert
Omen: Pisces

Personality: First impressions are everything, and Clovis gives off the unfortunate outward feeling of being unreliable. He’s fidgety, easily made nervous, and is quick to place blame on himself if things go wrong. It doesn’t do him any favors that he stumbles over his own words, which leaves him almost incomprehensible after a single mistake, as he will only become flustered and inadvertently make more. He is not without positive qualities, however. Clovis has a keen eye for details and tends to memorize documents and images thoroughly, should he need to peruse them later. He also has a knack for eavesdropping and vanishing without a trace in order to evade potential enemies or spy on someone. Lastly, Clovis is without a doubt the “support” type on any team. He is quick to encourage and is more than willing to shirk his way through pain or injury in order to help his comrades. Should the situation call for it, he is not above taking direct blows (even potentially fatal ones) if his allies might survive through is intervention.
[spoiler=Appearance]
250px-Daichi.png

[/spoiler]

Other: Strangely enough, Clovis is one of those people that like music for its symbolic meaning, not for its particular genre. He’ll listen to a song over and over again and pay careful attention to the lyrics simply in the hopes of uncovering a deeper meaning. He also loves reading and can be found curled up with a book for several hours straight, as he enjoys reading up large books in one sitting if possible. Carries around a large rucksack at all times that is filled with his “weapons” (see below).

Fighting Style: Similar to his quirky manner, Clovis has adopted a rather bizarre method of combat. His weapon of choice? Fireworks. Yes, fireworks. Due to past experience involving pyrotechnics, he’s become a long range fighter that utilizes various forms of the explosive material in order to take down his opponents from afar. The ones with more power are more often than not skyrockets, meaning all he needs is to aim in the general direction of his enemy before lighting up the fiery projectile. Unfortunately, this means that he can’t use them if any allies are in close proximity to said enemies, as Clovis would most likely be concerned that they might be caught in the explosion. If forced to close range combat, Clovis also has the unconventional use of sparklers and flare guns to back him up. And if worse comes to worse, he can fight hand-to-hand as well, although he generally prefers not to, considering the usual amount of flammable material he carries with him.
[/spoiler]

Accepted. :3
I like the fighting style. Creative. xP

Archived