[Finished]Zazu's Contest Series - Info Thread (Accepting Contestants/On Hiatus)

Zazubat

Will you give reviews/ratings to the cards or is this a "X Wins thanks for playing" contest?

Sorry for asking, It's just been done in the past which makes me wonder if there was a bias...

I always want to do as such, though it sometimes becomes difficult, both with personal time, time to do other stuff, time to do that stuff, and also keeping these contests going fluently. All I can say for now is maybe.

Alright people the third contest is done. I'm sad that there's a few people who havn't taken part at all yet, have they forgotten? I'll send a PM next time a contest starts, that way it's easier for people, I just though that posting it in both the first thread, and as a new post would be enough, but I guess not. Anyway, the next one will probably start tomorrow, but it might also not. We'll see.

Okay, this contest is now done. To people who havn't joined at all, please do, this is boring with only a few. There's stil plenty of time to catch up, as there's still at least 5 left (I havn't decided how many I want to do yet). Anyway, the next contest should be up tomorrow, and this time there's no point entry, that way people might actually join.

I sent a message to everyone, I posted multiple times in status updates, I have posted it here. What's up? Why has only 1 person joined so far? I wished for this to be an active contest, and well, that's simply not gonna happen. If I fail to get more than 3 people in the contest, I'm just gonna stop at the next one, and call it a 5 contest series and so be it. You wished to join, and if you do not enter, then you cannot win. I leave the contest here, once again, and hope that people will see it this time. If not, there's still 4-5 days left, and I hope that everyone sees it by then.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/301294-zazus-contest-series-4th-contest-free-for-all/

I sent a message to everyone, I posted multiple times in status updates, I have posted it here. What's up? Why has only 1 person joined so far? I wished for this to be an active contest, and well, that's simply not gonna happen. If I fail to get more than 3 people in the contest, I'm just gonna stop at the next one, and call it a 5 contest series and so be it. You wished to join, and if you do not enter, then you cannot win. I leave the contest here, once again, and hope that people will see it this time. If not, there's still 4-5 days left, and I hope that everyone sees it by then.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/301294-zazus-contest-series-4th-contest-free-for-all/

Cuz YCM is dying. It's in it's last death throes, but let's hope a Phoenix Down will someday appear to revive it. Just keep believing in the Heart of the Cards.

And also cuz, some people may just be thinking.

Cuz YCM is dying. It's in it's last death throes, but let's hope a Phoenix Down will someday appear to revive it. Just keep believing in the Heart of the Cards.

And also cuz, some people may just be thinking.

What do you mean by thinking? About what? Also, there's nothing to lose in this one, as it's a free for all with no point entry, so the only excuse is if you were not on in the last 3 days.

Archived