[Finished]Reviewer's Contest

Aix

Reviewer's Contest

Hosted by AixDivadis

[hr]I dunno if this should be in Card Contests, but it would be most relevant in Card Contests. I'm doing this to increase activity and whatnot. Note that there is a rather large prize attached to this contest.

[hr]Requirements

Make a 100+ word review of a card(s) made by someone else in either the Realistic or Written Cards Forum. 100 words was the original review length of eligibility for a Rep. Post a link to the review in this thread.

[hr]Entry Fee

None. All prizes are provided by your generous host, AixDivadis (me).

[hr]Rules

No flaming, trolling or spamming in this thread.

You may review a card someone else has already reviewed, but you must cover different points.

Contest will not start until we get 7 contestants. There is no maximum number of contestants.

I reserve the right to kick you out.

Use common sense, this is the most important rule as if you follow it, there is no real need to read the other rules.

[hr]Rubric

There is no solid rubric on this, but please note that I am also taking in consideration whether you are really helpful in your review, whether you refrain from needlessly insulting the cardmaker and stuff like that.

[hr]Prizes

1st Place: 1000 points + 4 Reps and 1 small art/tag/graphic request.

2nd Place: 500 points + 3 Reps

3rd Place: 300 points + 2 Reps

Everyone else: 1 Rep, because you are contributing to the community.

[hr]Contestants

1. Sora

2. Zaziuma

[hr]Have a helpful time!

I would like to join, though I don't think any of my reviews are really good enough, but I'll use my best confidence! Now, I just need something to review. Am I allowed to use an old review`? I might have a good one somewhere. It doesn't really matter if not.

Should we send you a link of our review for that card?

Yes. Forgot to say that.

Thanks for joining, guys.

I was afraid this contest was going be ignored cuz I saw people looking at it but then they left D:

Archived