What is your favourite Structure Deck?

My favourite Structure Deck is "Warrior's Triumph."

It has powerful monster cards like 2 "Marauding Captain" and "Command Knight." This deck has "Lightning Vortex" and "Heavy Storm." There are cards in this deck allows you to easily summon your Warrior type monsters. "Gilford the Legend" has a powerful ability which allows you to equip as many Equip Spell cards from your Graveyard to your monsters.

What is interesting with this deck is that if you are able to Summon 2 "Marauding Captain" and "Command Knight", you will be immune to attacks from your opponent. Also, "Command Knight" increases the ATK of your Warrior type monsters. If you Normal Summon "Marauding Captain," you can Special Summon 1 Lv 4 or low monster from hand which is great.

What is your favourite Structure Deck?

The Dark Emperor when it's released. As decks, all the old one's really suck, but some have useful cards. For the cards, I'd have to go with Rise of the Dragon Lords. For deck power in comparison to the other structure decks, I might even go with the Zombie Madness deck. It's a really horrible deck with really horrible cards, but Pyramid Turtle automatically redeems everything.

Archived