The Moment of Truth

King of Games

Guest King of Games

The newest Game/Reality show on FOX (only they could do this, right? lol) is The Moment of Truth. Before entering the studio, contestants are asked 50 questions while hooked to a lie-detector, not told if they lied or not, yet. Onstage, the contestant's family/friends that were the subject of most questions are there as well. The host asks 21 of the polygraphed questions to the person, and they can say what they said to the polygraph or change their answer if they felt that they lied, before hearing the results of the lie-detector. If the contestant answers all the questions truthfully, he or she walks away with hurt pride,, most likely a broken family and Half a Million Dollars. The questions are very personal, and if the family doesnt want the contestant to have to answer the question, they have they may change the question 1 time, leaving the truth unknown. If the contestant fails to answer truthfully even once, they leave without ANY money. Has the Moment of Truth crossed a moral line here?

Discuss.

Guest King of Games

It would honestly take me at least $10 000 000, (like Power of ten) before i divulge my darkest secrets to the world. The questions are harsh.

For example

"Have you ever had an affair?"

"Have you ever traded sex for money?"

this is just the tip of the iceberg

Archived