What Structure Deck to you dislike?

:shock:

What Structure Deck to you dislike?

I dislike a lot the Dinosaurs Rage Structure Deck...it just...grrr...its not cut out like the rest of the Structure Decks. It equals to the Ancient Gear Deck that was made too...the aren't that good. If you pull out like 5 of the best cards out of them...they still aren't worth it.

The idea behind Ancient Gears was neat. I do think that Konami should give them another try in one of the new packs, just this time makes them a bit stronger. But the only Ancient Gear that I ever thought was playable was Ancient Gear Beast. It has a great effect. but its inability to be Special Summoned, coupled with its low ATK made it unplayable as well. In essence, Ancient Gears are a cool direction for Konami to take, but they need work. They suck right now.

Machine Re-Volt

Because it was so bad in general' date=' but it was necessary to get the Gadgets.

[/quote']

Still not worth to buy it just to get the gadgets. I expected more from the Structure Deck.

Precisely. They take three awesome cards and throw them in with a load of useless cards.

Fortunately, I don't play IRL, so I don't need to worry about that.

Archived