[Finished]Darkness VS Light

Goalmaster

Here's my Card

[spoiler='Dark Metal Dragon']R81Ysyo.jpg[spoiler='Effect']Once per a Turn send 1 card you control to the banish pile to target 2 cards your opponent controls and destroy them. When this card attacks pay 500 life points. When this card is destroyed target 2 dark monsters in your graveyard and shuffle them in to deck. This card cannot be destroyed by a Light, Dark and non-effect monsters.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Ok here's my card again

[spoiler='Card']5H3j2uu.jpg
[spoiler='Effect']Once per a Turn send 1 card you control to the banish pile to target 2 cards your opponent controls and destroy them. When this card attacks pay 500 life points. When this card is destroyed target 2 dark monsters in your graveyard and shuffle them in to deck. This card cannot be destroyed by a Light, Dark and non-effect monsters.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

here is mine ;)

learza___abyss_knight_by_batmed-d69l23g.

Effect:

This card can only be special summoned if there are 2 Dark monsters or more in your graveyard. If this card is destroyed result of battle, you can discard one card from your hand and special summon this card from your graveyard in any position in the next standby-Phase and increase its attack points by 500.

If this contest is still going I need more info on what this is. I would like to sign up for light but do we need a whole deck or just a card.

Any ways if it is here is my entry.

4urp0r6.jpg

If the contest is still going there is my entry.

It may not be good but I'm just getting used to this.

Archived