[Finished]Elemental Contest: Water Type

ok points paid,, my entry:

KicbPN5.jpg

LORE:

1 Tuner + 1 non-tuner "Ice" monster
When this card id Synchro Summoned, you can select and destroy cards on the field up to the number of cards in your hand. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, by discarding 1 card, you can Special Summon 1 WATER-Type monster from your Graveyard This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon).

no, no, and judging is done

1st: necrosim - Deep Sea Donna

Specific on the effect, effect can be used in more then one scenario, and it feels very balanced.

2nd: huntik ygo cards - Ascending Aquaforce

Specific on the effect, limited in usage, and to me, if you can only control one then perhaps a little more ATK or DEF.

3rd: Goalmaster - The Main Protector Of Water World

Specification is a little sketchy at one point "When this card is XYZ Summoned:All face-up WATER attribute monsters you currently control gain 300 ATK and DEF.", can be used in multiple scenarios, overall a well balanced card, word it a little more carefully next time though.

Thank you for participating, hope to see you again next time.

(I should have kept it at 10 points, you would have gotten more XD)

Signed, 

Mone-Sanguinem

Limited Usage? I disagree. It's meant to power up the Mermail Atlantean Deck, discarding a Water (Atlantean) to activate the Atlanteans effect. And it stops cards like Dracossack and Big Eye which are the most used cards this format.

Would you please just ignore this look at me im 3rd place and i didn't say anything.its just a contest dude.

• 4 weeks later...

no, no, and judging is done

1st: necrosim - Deep Sea Donna

Specific on the effect, effect can be used in more then one scenario, and it feels very balanced.

2nd: huntik ygo cards - Ascending Aquaforce

Specific on the effect, limited in usage, and to me, if you can only control one then perhaps a little more ATK or DEF.

3rd: Goalmaster - The Main Protector Of Water World

Specification is a little sketchy at one point "When this card is XYZ Summoned:All face-up WATER attribute monsters you currently control gain 300 ATK and DEF.", can be used in multiple scenarios, overall a well balanced card, word it a little more carefully next time though.

Thank you for participating, hope to see you again next time.

(I should have kept it at 10 points, you would have gotten more XD)

Signed, 

Mone-Sanguinem

Mone you have to judge all the cards not just the top 3, My judging may of sucked but I still judged all the cards. Please post your thoughts on the other cards.

Archived