[Finished]Elemental Contest: Water Type

Hello and welcome to Mone-Sanguinem's contest. This contest series will go threw all the elements starting with Water and ending with Dark. There will be no limit to the number of contestants for each event. I will judge the cards based on creativity, balance, and how well it fits the topic. If there are any questions feel free to ask. Rules will change if need be.

Entry

-10 points to enter

-5 points to enter

Prizes

-1st. A share of the pot depending on how many people join. +1 Rep.

-2nd. Less of the pot. +1 Rep.

-3rd. Small amount of the pot.

Rules

Rule 1. Realistic Cards. This means, no fake Types or Attributes etc.
Rule 2. Standard OCG rules apply.
Rule 3. No trolling, flaming, spamming, or rude comments of any kind.

Rule 4. Cards must be posted on the forum.

Rule 5. Cards must revolve around the Water element.

Rule 6. Have fun.

Contestants

• necrosim
  • ThorgrimZz
  • Harrison H
  • Prime-Ace John
  • Goalmaster
  • huntik ygo cards
  • Reaper5024

POSEIDON, RULER OF SEAS
WATER
[Sea Serpent / Xyz / Effect]
ATK/ 2800   DEF/ 2200

3 level 4 WATER Monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 1 level 5 or higher WATER Synchro Monster (Synchro Materials in your Graveyard used to Synchro Summon that monster are attached to this card as Xyz Materials). Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower WATER monster in your hand. Once per turn, you can banish 1 face-up WATER monster you control to destroy up to 2 cards your opponent controls. This card cannot attack the turn you use its effect.

So I guess I should finally post my card.

deepseadonna.png

If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a WATER monster, you can discard 1 monster from your hand; make this cards Level the same as the discarded monster.

A new target for Diva, you can go straight for the Catastor or go Atlantean shenanigans, because we definitely need more of that right?

Never mind here's my entry

[spoiler='Sea Serpent Dragon']w32QyKE.jpg[spoiler='Effect']This card can only be flip summoned. When this card is flip summoned return all WATER type monsters in your graveyard to your deck and banish all Fire type monsters in your graveyard. This card can not be destroyed if "Umi" is on the field. This card can be destroyed by a Fire type monster.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Dis mah card

226941.jpg

Ascending Aquaforce

Water

[Aqua / Effect] 

ATK/ 1800 DEF/ 1600

When a WATER monster is Special Summoned, you can discard 1 WATER monster; Special Summon this card from your hand. When a Xyz monster is Special Summoned, you can banish this card from your Graveyard; Negate the effect of that card. You can only control 1 face-up "Ascending Aquaforce".

Never mind here's my entry

[spoiler='Sea Serpent Dragon']w32QyKE.jpg[spoiler='Effect']This card can only be flip summoned. When this card is flip summoned return all WATER type monsters in your graveyard to your deck and banish all Fire type monsters in your graveyard. This card can not be destroyed if "Umi" is on the field. This card can be destroyed by a Fire type monster.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Hey i was going to post that card,i have it in one of my sets.that's not fair -.-

Well then blame Huntik Ygo Cards, he was the 1 who said that 'Water Dragon' is aready a legal card.

I was just kidding,anyway here is my card:

228002.jpg

Effect:

2 level 4 WATER attribute monsters
When this card is XYZ Summoned:All face-up WATER attribute monsters you currently control gain 300 ATK and DEF.Once per turn,during either players turn:you can detach one XYZ material:target one WATER attribute monster in the field:It becomes inaffected by cards effects and cannot be destroyed by battle until the End Phase.

Archived