[Leaderboard] 1v1 Zazu VS Codex (FANUSHXED)

Zazubat

1 .Normal Leaderboard Rules apply
2. First to 3 or when the contest ends (May 28th) wins.
3. Writtens are allowed.
4. Votes must be valid (I have to agree that your vote is valid, otherwise, neither will get the point)

5. Winners gets a point in the leaderboard, and gets a like from the opponent.

6. Make a Djinn Extra Deck Monster (preferably a Xyz Monster)

My Card:

3FacesofPain-Djinn.png

3 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn, during either player’s Main Phase 1: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; neither player can activate cards or effects during the Battle Phase this turn, then all monsters you control gain 100 ATK and DEF. If this card is destroyed during the Battle Phase: You can banish all Xyz Materials that was attached to this card; Special Summon 1 “Djinn” Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck, except “3 Faces of Pain - Djinn” and attach this card to that card as an Xyz Material. This effect of “3 Faces of Pain - Djinn” can only be activated once per turn.

Codex's Card:

227753.jpg

2 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn, during either player's Battle Phase: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; each time a monster you controls destroys a monster your opponent controls by battle this Battle Phase, you can Special Summon 1 DARK monster in either player's Graveyard. Destroy it during the End Phase. If this card would be destroyed by battle or by an effect: You can detach 2 Xyz Materialsfrom this card instead.

IMO Card A is outclassed by other 3 mats RK4s, it does something different, but I would say unaffective; as nothing (I can think of) needs the BP. Still, its handy against Gorz, Fader, Honest and the likes. IMO, the boost would affect a duel more often than it. Again, for the 2nd effect, nothing needs the BP.

Card B can bring back any DARK monster, therefore iffy. Its other effect is unfitting of a 2 mats RK4, and it has 24k ATK (quite high). Also, its a poor design IMO.

A it is.

Aw, neither of the cards contain the original "Djinn" Xyz Monster flavor.

And holy jeez, Card B is powerful.The revival effect is very iffy in wording, and as it currently stands, you could probably fill up your field with the effect and the card attacking alone, especially considering it revolves around one of the most graveyard-centric attributes in the game. Card A is a more direct approach to the Support as well.

Vote for Zaz.

Aw, neither of the cards contain the original "Djinn" Xyz Monster flavor. Aw…

And holy jeez, Card B is powerful.The revival effect is very iffy in wording, and as it currently stands, you could probably fill up your field with the effect and the card attacking alone, especially considering it revolves around one of the most graveyard-centric attributes in the game. Card A is a more direct approach to the Support as well.

Vote for Zaz.

It's not easy to find something with an instruement, trust me I tried, but anyway thanks for voting.

2 for me.

0 for Codex.

Slayer is too stronk. No, seriously, he is a DARK monster reborn on legs, and to add to it, he can Summon multiple monsters and he's Summoning during the Battle Phase, so you could still attack with the Summoned monster. You could fill your entire field up with high-level beaters with this guy alone. To add to it, he has too much ATK.

Card Z.

Archived