Inferno Reckless Summon: Discussion

InfernoRecklessSummonDP2-EN-SR.jpg

[justify]You can only activate this card when 1 monster with an ATK of 1500 points or less is Special Summoned to your side of the field while there is a face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field. Special Summon all cards with the same name as the Summoned monster from your hand, Deck, and Graveyard in face-up Attack Position. Your opponent selects 1 monster on their side of the field and Special Summons all cards with that same name from their hand, Deck, and Graveyard.[/justify]

i just love this card. It is one of my faves. I just love comboing it with Reinforcements of the Army to Special Summon Spell Striker, so you can summon another 2 more

[align=center]Best uses for this card

• Reinforcements of the Army + Spell Striker + Inferno Reckless Summon = 2 more Spell Strikers

• Warrior Returning Alive + Spell Striker + Inferno Reckless Summon = 2 more Spell Strikers

• Proto-Cyber Dragon + Inferno Reckless Summon = 3 more Cyber Dragons (2 in latest format)

• Elemental Hero Bubbleman's Effect + Inferno Reckless Summon = 2 more Bubbleman

• Celestial Transformation + Fairy Monster + Inferno Reckless Summon = 2 Fairy Monsters that don't get halved[/align]

[align=center]Rulings

"Inferno Reckless Summon" cannot be activated during the Damage Step, so you cannot Special Summon monsters Special Summoned by cards such as "Shining Angel" or "UFO Turtle".

[/align]

Archived