Sonic the Hedgehog Contest[FINISHED]

Bfmvrocks

You read it right, this contest is all about Sonic the Hedgehog.

You must: Create 5 cards.

2 Monsters

2 Spells

1 Trap

Rules:

1: No Spamming.

2: Follow Forum Rules.

3: Cards must be Fresh, not made already.

4: Be realistic.

They can be any Sonic the Hedgehog Character, even a made-up one.

Prizes:

1. 3 Reps

2. 2 Reps

3. 1 Rep

You will be graded on:

Effect/OCG - 50%

Balance - 20%

Art - 20%

Name - 10%

Position Ranking

1st. Sanji The Perverse

2nd. OvoMaster

3rd. cardmaker

[align=center]I've finally posted up my entries, I did post a thread in Pop Culture where I posted them as I was making them though. So yeah I do hope you enjoy having a good read through them just as I enjoyed making them. I do not take credit for the art used for these cards as I am only using them to improve the quality of my cards, thank you.

If you want to take a look at some of the other cards I made along with these just visit the thread, and before you say anything I made the Pop Culture thread after joining here.

"Silver, Show Them Your Psychic Power Control!"

SilverHedgehogCard-2.jpg

Silver The Hedgehog

Once per turn during your Main Phase, you may change the control of 1 of your Opponent's face-up monsters. As long as your Opponent's monster remains on your side of the field decrease it's ATK by 200 every Standby Phase. During your Standby Phase you must discard 1 card from your hand while you control an Opponent's monster for each of your Opponent's monsters you control, if you cannot, control of your Opponent's monsters returns to your Opponent. If this card is destroyed control of your Opponent's monsters returns to your Opponent.

Okay well, I really apologize for this card's effect being so long, it only turned out that way due to the extra card text I needed to add to clear some things up with his effect, pretty nasty effect if you ask me, I wanted to give a good effect to go with his Psychic Power and this is how I could see it working. Now without making his card text any longer, the basis is to take control of your opponent's monsters but paying the price at your standby phases of discarding a card per each control monster while also reducind their ATK by 200, over all pretty deadly.

"Shadow, Unleash Your Chaos Control!"

ShadowHedgehogCard.jpg

Shadow The Hedgehog

Once per turn during your Main Phase, you may change the Battle Position of 1 monster on the field, if you do so you must send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense-Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your Opponent's Life Points.

With this card I wanted to give Shadow some of his traits from his actual character, so first we have this ability of changing a monster's battle position, this can be considered Shadow's Chaos Spear which paralyzes the opponent. next is the handy ability to inflict piercing damage, which one could call Shadow's Homing Attack.

"Lets See If You Can Handle My Trump Card...I Activate The Dark Agenda!"

TheDarkAgenda-2.jpg

The Dark Agenda

Select 3 cards from your Deck and show them to your opponent, these cards are then added to your hand. If you play any of these cards you lose 500 Life Points per card. When any of these cards are sent to the Graveyard from your side of the field they are instead placed face-up in your Deck, and the Deck is then shuffled. If you draw one of the face-up cards inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points, and then remove the drawn card from play.

Now before you start to rant that this card is severely broken I'd like you to consider some points concerning the effect of this card. The effect of this card is supposed to represent someone who has an evil agenda and tricks another using tricks, in this case you damage yourself and then turn that to damage to your opponent later on. In addition to this both damage to yourself and to your opponent can be negated in different ways, so please read the effect properly before judging this card, this card is also the Trap Card for my contest entry. Just a few more little side notes for this card, the OCG is slightly iffy with some things but I don't care, also the effect states 'play' since it includes monsters as well as spell/trap cards.

"Time To Activate The Power Of Chaos Control!"

ChaosControlCard-1.jpg

Chaos Control

This card can only be activated if a Spell Card with "Chaos Emerald" in it's name exists on your side of the field. You may select 1 Hedgehog-Type monster from your Deck and remove it from play, and then shuffle the Deck. During your 2nd Standby Phase after this card's activation either Special Summon the selected card or Special Summon a monster from your Graveyard with an equal or less Star Level than the selected card.

Okay first off, I'd like to say that I originally made this card so that a chaos emerald wasn't need and that it only special summoned a selected hedgehog from your deck, then I added in it's additional effect, and finally I added in the need of a chaos emerald. Okay now to explain the effects of this card, first of all I know other characters in the sonic universe have used chaos control or something similar but it is generally assumed to be a hegdehog concept.

Okay so first of all we have the effect which requires a chaos emerald on the field before it can be even activated then we have an effect which removes a hedgehog from play from the deck, then we have this effect that allows us to either special summon that hedgehog or to special summon a monster from the graveyard, an over all pretty awesome effect, now to explain why I chose these effects, firstl chaos control is used when a chaos emerald is involved, next chaos control was either used to transport the user to another place or transport the user and others to another place.

"I'm Gonna Need Some Help With This One...I Activate Heroes Of The Future!"

HeroesFromTheFuture.jpg

Heroes From The Future

When you activate this card you may Special Summon 2 "Future Token" (Spellcaster-Type/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 500/DEF 500). During the turn this card was activated, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster. These tokens can only be used for the Tribute Summon of a monster. If a "Future Token" should be destroyed as a result of battle inflict 500 points of Direct Damage to the owner of the card which destroyed the token.

Righteo, here is the last card for my contest entry, go me. So first of all I'd like to apologize for the total horribleness of this card, I wasn't all that sure what to do for the effect but I wanted to do my original idea of the Future Token so this effect was really rushed to be honest. Now the basis of the effect is simply getting in some form of tribute for higher level monsters, however just so that things are evenly based, if they are destroyed the owner of the monster that destroys them takes damage, might say that is overpowered but if the attack is from YOUR monster then you take damage, so yeah probably slightly overpowered but oh well.

Copyright To Card Images Below

Silver The Hedgehog - DigiKat04 of DeviantArt

Shadow The Hedgehog - mistajonz of DeviantArt

The Dark Agenda - nocturnalMoTH of DeviantArt

Chaos Control - Mega777

Heroes From The Future - E09ETM of DeviantArt[/align]

Archived