X-Over Academy: The Summoner Tales | PG-13 | All-all Crossover | Started | Accepting

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not necessarily.  I mean there really isn't a posting order, so go ahead and post man.

Although there is no posting order, there shouldn't be the same posters posting one another.

Frankly, and I'd hate to say it, but this RP is in a coma. Jolta rarely responds to it, Neph's starting to stop posting, same with some others. We're pretty much the only one's still keeping it just alive. And some of us may already be at wits end to think of something to keep the RP alive.

Although there is no posting order, there shouldn't be the same posters posting one another.

Frankly, and I'd hate to say it, but this RP is in a coma. Jolta rarely responds to it, Neph's starting to stop posting, same with some others. We're pretty much the only one's still keeping it just alive. And some of us may already be at wits end to think of something to keep the RP alive.

I don't want this RP to die.  But the fact remains that we are currently waiting, primarily, on Neph to come and keep it going.

I don't want this RP to die.  But the fact remains that we are currently waiting, primarily, on Neph to come and keep it going.

I don't think anyone wants this RP to die. The problem these days in the RP section is commitment. Some RPers just aren't cut for it because they lack it.

I remember back when I was a fresh lad on the forums. The RPs - rather, the decent ones and up - would last at close to a 100 pages. At least anyways. Some would even stretch to almost 200.

I'll work on building my post. However, starting this coming up Sunday, I think there will be a chance I will be unable to access a computer for 3 weeks. I might be able to, but not very likely. I will try to do it on my phone however. Sincere apologies.

Do get back to us and let us know if you won't be able to post for such an amount of time, Neph.  In the mean time, we ought to seriously consider putting this RP on pause until the rest of us can give more time to being in it.  Consequently, it would be nice if our host could come back to the game.

I think we should perhaps pause this. No jokes. Everybody is sort of trickling with the posts - including me - and perhaps a bit of time for vacation and all, then coming back might help. S:

EDIT: I will have occasional access, but writing an average long post might take a couple of days, due to that occasional factor.

almost 200.

ALMOST? I'm pretty sure the Orichalcos Immortals went past 200 pages.

But that wasn't because of dedication, it was because there wasn't a four-line limit to each IC post.

Sorry for my absence. Have I missed anything? ^_^;

ALMOST? I'm pretty sure the Orichalcos Immortals went past 200 pages.

Wuzzat?

I have little interest in Yugioh RPs, so I have little to no idea what you're referring to. It doesn't matter anyways.

And by missing anything, eh... I don't know how far you've gotten in the RP, albeit, the RP itself isn't getting very far.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived