>> Shini Reviews ~ Can you handle? <<

SHINI [THE CHAOS]

[align=center]Shini's Review

I Shini have decided to make a Card Review.

I, Will hand pick out cards I see, and review them.

I will also allow you guys to enter cards for my review.

But they must be good, nothing you made in 2 minutes without even looking over the card.

I will also review card makers and their overall skill.

So get ready, and think.....

"Are you good enough?"

Card Reviews:

Lucid, The Reaping Chain Daemon - Dj Osiris

Roseblood Demon - Hunterb

Grades (Cards):

C - 2 Cards

Special Notices (Cards):

None

Card Maker Reviews:

None

Grades (Card Makers):

None

Special Notices (Card Makers):

None

[spoiler=My Grading Rubric]

Broken-down Review:

Effect:

Why I like this card:

Ratings and Reviews:

Effect:

Rating: 0/100

ATK and DEF Choice:

Running it in a Deck:

Picture / Name Choice:

Metagame Useful?

OVERALL RATING:

[/align]

Shini, believe me, he is NOT worth it. You can neg him, argue, it just does no good. Ignore him. It is for the best.

Would you please review my newest card. I believe that the OCG is pretty good but it may lack origionality.

>>*i do not own the artwork for this card. i use it to increase the overall quality of my work.*<<

here it is...

2mphnvd.jpg

[align=center]My first review

Dj-Osiris': Lucid, The Reaping Chain Daemon

3588hab.jpg

Broken-down Review:

Effect:

-Puts card's face-up in your Extra Deck

-Increases it's ATK by 100 for each face-up card in your Extra Deck

-Returns cards to your graveyard when removed from play

Why I like this card:

-It has an nice, but simple effect

-The card image is nice

-Name matches

Ratings and Reviews:

Effect:

I like the uniqueness of the card, sending cards face-up to your Fusion Deck, giving him more power. But then you realize, hey I need one of those cards I put in the Fusion Deck back. When he's removed from the field, you place the cards in your graveyard. It doesn't help you get the cards directly, but there are a lot of cards that deal with the graveyard, so that's no biggy. Now, what I don't like about this card is that it can be a card that it can be a more advanced Gene-Warped Werewolf for what seems like nothing. Also, since you need to send DARK monsters, he wouldn't really serve purpose in a deck that doesn't have some DARK monsters. Another Negative is that you need cards in the graveyard, which is something that is complicated if you want to make it work with other cards. Overall it's nice but nothing too special.

Rating: 82/100

ATK and DEF Choice:

It can become a strong guy for Level 4. Maybe make it's ATK 1600 instead?

Rating: 60/100

Running it in a Deck:

It's a nice guy to run in a DARK deck, or a card with some DARK monsters. Other than that it doesn't go anywhere else.

Rating: 70/100

Picture / Name Choice:

The pic is nice, and the name matches. The thing that really attractes me is the picture though.

Rating: 90/100

Metagame Useful?

In my opinion, yes. There are a lot of decks in the metagame that use DARK cards and this card would be a nice filler.

Rating: 70/100

OVERALL RATING:

74.4 - C

[/align]

Nah, my card was negative, only due to the fact its singular, i never posted any support for it, there is support btw ^_^ A new idea of mine is effects involving face-up monsters in the Extra Deck, and indeed, the entire point of the effect is the risk of needing something when its not there, makes you think, how many cards can i temp remove, so he wont be 2000 all the time.

Who knows. I grade cards on the card, not the card maker. I grade Card Makers under Card Maker Reviews. ^_^

I will review Jspamax and Hunterb's soon. The next Six People to enter a card get a free review.

EDIT: Yes, but a C is a good card. You will only get a A if the card is perfect and God Like. Well, Dj, I hope you enter more cards. I hope the same for all Card Makers too. I want people not to be afraid to try. If I say it isn't good enough, it gives people some stuff to think about, and to learn from mistakes.

Hi. If this isn't too much trouble, could you review this card? Thanks in advance...

[align=center]UnavoidableFutureDestructionpn.jpg

This card can only be activated during the beginning of the duel. Both players must Special Summon 3 Machine-Type monsters with the highest ATK to the field from his/her hand or Deck. Flip a coin. If heads, remove all monsters on the field from play and inflict Direct Damage equal to half of the combined ATK of all the monsters to the controller of the removed from play monsters. If tails, on the 10th Standby Phase you activated this card, if either players have more than 7 Machine-Type monsters in the Graveyard, remove all cards on the field and half of both of your cards from play. Both players must combine their hands and Decks together and shuffle their Decks. Draw the same number of cards that were in your hands from the shuffled Deck. Battle Phase is skipped on the turn this effect was activated. [/align]

I want to see if it's good or not...

[align=center]IceWarrior-1.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 WATER monsters on your side of the field. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may remove from play 1 WATER monster in your Graveyard to destroy 1 card on the field then inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. If your opponent has no monsters on their side of the field at the start of your Battle Phase, end your Battle Phase.

* Randomly picked out *

* Hope I get a good review *[/align]

[align=center]

2mphnvd.jpg

Hunterb's Roseblood Demon

Broken-down Review:

Effect:

-When it destroys a monster, reveal a card from your hand then put it in your deck

-Based on the type of card, you increase it's ATK by 400, add 1 Trap from your graveyard to your hand, or add 1 card from your opponent's hand to their deck.

Why I like this card:

-It has an interesting effect

-It's pretty much balanced

-The variety of effects

Ratings and Reviews:

Effect:

In my opinion, this card is pretty balanced. There are some OCG errors, but nothing big. The first thing I want to talk about is it's initial effect of when it destroys a monster, it gets a whole bunch of nice effects! But what makes it so balanced is it's other stats, so it balances it out. The effect could have been made more original, but can't we say that about everyone's cards?

Rating: 80/100

ATK and DEF Choice:

I think it was well done. It's not strong enough to make a big threat in the beginning, so it doesn't make him that powerful.

Rating: 90/100

Running it in a Deck:

Honestly, I would only run this in a deck that has DARK or Fiend support. It could go into any kind of deck, it's just that it wouldn't really be that useful.

Rating: 65/100

Picture / Name Choice:

It's okay. The grass looks inverted, and the holo work could have been better. The name isn't special.

Rating: 75/100

Metagame Useful?

I don't think it is Metagame useful. By the time you get it out, this thing would get killed before you know it. And to really use this thing to it's full potential, you need time. And time is something you don't get in the Metagame usually.

Rating: 60/100

OVERALL RATING:

74 - C[/align]

[align=center]^_^

Any chance

You can review this for me Shini?

Atonova, Nemesis Dragon

23h90k5.jpg

If you do, ignore Lucid and do not link them in any way, concentrate soley on this card as if Lucid never existed

and

Make sure if you do review this, that you check out the actual thread, it lists a basic overview of its uses.

^_^[/align]

Archived