[MtG] What am I doing!?

Spirit of the Dragon - {4RRG}
Sorcery
Put a Red and Green 5/5 Dragon Creature token with Flying and Trample onto the Battlefield.
Remerge from Dragon: {1GR} (When you put a Dragon type Creature onto the Battlefield, if this card is in your Graveyard, you can pay it's Remerge cost. If you do, copy this spell.)
"For every action, there is a counteraction. For every dragon, there is a bigger dragon."

Bloody Memory - {XBB}
Sorcery
Target Player takes X Damage and draws X cards.
Remerge from Sorcery: {XXB}

Breath of Angels - {WW}
Instant
Gain 4 Life. Draw a Card.
Remerge from Angel: {1WW}

Oh, look, MTG. This is something I can actually have smart input on, yay.

Spirit of the dragon: It would take a long time to get that card out, for just a 4/4 Flying Trample. The remerge thing is interesting, and useful, but considering the high original cost, and the high cost of many dragons, not really practical. Love the flavor text though.

Bloody Memory: I actually like this quite a bit, it could help to do a bit of damage, and has a good draw-back. I can see some nice combos with it, like combine this with Psychic Possession and Jace's Erasure to do damage, draw cards, and mill the opponent.... I'm quite excited about this one.

Breath of Angels: This is a bit OP. Drawing and life gain for such a low cost. And being able to do it more than once. It should either cost a little more, or gain less life. White doesn't have much draw, so it's hard to decide how much use it would have.

Oh, look, MTG. This is something I can actually have smart input on, yay.

Spirit of the dragon: It would take a long time to get that card out, for just a 4/4 Flying Trample. The remerge thing is interesting, and useful, but considering the high original cost, and the high cost of many dragons, not really practical. Love the flavor text though.

Bloody Memory: I actually like this quite a bit, it could help to do a bit of damage, and has a good draw-back. I can see some nice combos with it, like combine this with Psychic Possession and Jace's Erasure to do damage, draw cards, and mill the opponent.... I'm quite excited about this one.

Breath of Angels: This is a bit OP. Drawing and life gain for such a low cost. And being able to do it more than once. It should either cost a little more, or gain less life. White doesn't have much draw, so it's hard to decide how much use it would have.

For Spirit, I may consider making the token 5/5, just because a 5/5 Flying Trampler for 7 doesn't sound too bad really. Reduced Breath of Angels life gain to 3 for 3 and a cantrip.

Well, that might work. but, it might be better to just lower the cost by one. With Magic, little changes can make huge differences. And, also, I think if you do that make it an instant. Then it would be much more useful, while being not OP.

Breath of Angels, make it 1 colorless and two white. Many multi-colored decks are used, and three of one color is sometimes too risky. Other-wise, should be good.

It's nice to see good MTG cards on here.

Archived