[CFV] Exiled Revenger, Gaheris

Blake

Shadow Paladin

Human

Grade 3

11000 Power

0 Shield

[AUTO](VC):LB4 [Discard 1 «Shadow Paladin»] When this card is placed on (VC), you may pay the cost. If you do, search your deck for up to one card with "Blaster Dark" in its name, call it to (RC), shuffle your deck, and that unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.

[AUTO](VC):[Choose one of your rear-guards with "Revenger" in its card name, and retire them] When this unit attacks, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of turn.

[CONT](VC/RC):Lord (If you have a unit without a same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)

I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, but Raging Folm makes me sad and Blaster Dark Liberator is amazing and deserves more support.

So basically, riding Mordred Phantom with this gives you Blaster Dark Revenger with 12000 Power and pops a rear guard, and another SP with 14000 Power with Mordred's effect, and a 21000 Power vanguard for a turn.

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing in terms of designs. That seems kind of nuts, what with Mordred Phantom with it's crazy effects.

Also, I'm not sure you really need a cost for the +2000 while attacking since the first effect is a Limit Break 4. It's kind of a waste of a rear guard for a blockable -1 RG +2000 Power boost.

Blaster Dark Liberator

The only thing that needs liberating is your memory lol.

It's definitely a good card, but by itself it seems like it's going to flop a lot and fall on it's face I guess. Mainly because the post Mordred turns make this card kind of shitty, but I guess that's why you play this with another Grade 3 boss like the Lancer guy in order to make the post Mordred turns good? Also it's funny that I know the combo you was going for.

Gaheris onto Mordred
Gaheris goes first and searches for BDR
Mordred goes next, CBs and searches for Dorin
Flips damage face-up used for Mordred

Suddenly 24k column out of thin air. Woosh.

Archived