Mysterious Guard: Discussion

well u could chain Mysterious Guard with Book of Taiyou with gives it more advantages in itself.

book of taiyou is normal spell, not quickplay, and to use that on any deck is bad, really bad...

mysterious guard was on my sideck but is not that good to keep it there or main deck it... there's better cards on this format, jiu-jitsu master or PWWB, even the penguin is better...

well u could chain Mysterious Guard with Book of Taiyou with gives it more advantages in itself.

book of taiyou is normal spell' date=' not quickplay, and to use that on any deck is bad, really bad...

mysterious guard was on my sideck but is not that good to keep it there or main deck it... there's better cards on this format, jiu-jitsu master or PWWB, even the penguin is better...

[/quote']

How could you say that? Dont you remember the Cyber / Morphing jar eck out deck? It was killer cray and probably the sole reason Book of Taiyou was limited 1 per deck. It wasnt that long ago.

however this format flip effects get to run away with murder because of only 1 crossout, i hardly ever see people deck shield crush anymore, so yeah. But i do agree that the penguin is far better than mysterious guard.

Yeah' date=' because anyone sets monsters this format.

Despite the fact that DAD, DDT, and Valley Explosion are the best decks in the format, people waste time setting flip - effect monsters.

[/quote']

This may shock and aww you, but not everybody plays competitively, so yes, you'd be surprised of how many people still use flip effects this format.

Yeah' date=' because anyone sets monsters this format.

Despite the fact that DAD, DDT, and Valley Explosion are the best decks in the format, people waste time setting flip - effect monsters.

[/quote']

This may shock and aww you, but not everybody plays competitively, so yes, you'd be surprised of how many people still use flip effects this format.

The word you're looking for is "awe".

And Flip Effects have always been inferior due to their reduced speed and vulnerability to removal. This format just makes it worse.

Archived