[Finished]Image to Card

LeoVeracruse

Hello and Welcome, this is a contest where I provide an image an you must take that image and create a card around it. I will be judging who best depicts the image into a card that suites said image. There are Three images to choose from and it does not matter which one you choose. The contest will start 1-2 weeks from when this topic is posted or when I feel we have enough contestants to start.

Rules:

• No spamming, trolling, advertising, or rude comments in this thread.
  • All YCM rules apply.
  • Use common sense at all times.
  • You must choose one of the three images posted.
  • Have Fun.

ENTRY FEE:

• 15 points.

Contestants:

There is no maximum number

Prize:

The prize will depend on how many points we get

• 1st Place: ?
  • 2nd Place: ?
  • 3rd Place: ?

excv.png

wla.png

dxp7.jpg

im down for this. ill throw in some extra points too. in case someone needs to spot anyone some points or just to throw more in the pot

rN6CwBx.jpg

Voila

Lore: When this card is Summoned, target up to 2 Level 4 or lower Fiend-Type monsters, Special Summon them. Their effects are negated, and they lose 500 ATK. Banish them during the End Phase. When this card leaves the field, Special Summon 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position.

Card entered

[spoiler=Card entry]fWayqI3.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Special Summoned. Whenever a card your opponent control is sent from the field to the Graveyard: Inflict 300 damage to your opponent. Once per turn, you can banish 1 DARK monster (from your Graveyard) to target 1 card on the field: Destroy it. [/spoiler]

He's my card, I used the only picture that hasn't been used so far

[spoiler='Nora, The Monster Eater']PN1uCAk.jpg[spoiler='Effect']Once per a turn you may pay 500 life points and discard 1 card, destroy 1 monster on the field and if you do your opponent loses life points equal to a quarter of it's ATK. When this card is targeted for attack you can discard or tribute 1 earth monster, the attack is negated but you lose 500 life points.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Okay here is the card.

[spoiler='Card'] BJRAQ8L.jpg[/spoiler]

Lore:This card can not be normal summoned or set. This card can not be special summoned except by tributing 3 "Firestorm" monsters from your side of the field. When this card is special summoned in this way deal 200 damage to the opponent for each "Firestorm" monster in your graveyard. 

[spoiler=Viciophant]

[center]2qamnbb.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can send 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Type monster from your Deck to your Graveyard. Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can discard 1 monster from your hand; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Type monster from your Graveyard. Its effect(s) is negated.[/center]

[/spoiler]

Finally finished...

Archived