Light Card Contest!

Yugi(Jazer)

Entry-Free!

Reward-Knowing That Your Card is the Best LIGHT Card.

Availability-To Everyone but, there are only a limited amount of people that can be in it. Least-5 Max-10

Any Comments? Ask Me!

Any Suggestions? Ask Me!

Go "EASY" on me this is my first contest I am holding.

The card have to be realistic? I mean, I have LIGHT monster card that is actually a new kind of monsters that someone here on the forums made. (The idea for the new kind of cards not my card.) I will explain how the card and the summoning of it working if you'll let me join in :)

Vey well then I explain how it is working :D

The new type of monsters called Angel monsters and they are Angel Summoned to the field. The Angel Summoning of them have a condition that is written on the card itself. The condition can be anything you want in my car the condition is that there will be monsters on the field whose combined Levels are at least 7 and that there will be at least 3 banished "Elemental HERO" monsters. That means, that if there is only one Level 4 monster on the field and 2 banishe "Elemental HERO" monsters (for example) the Angel monster cannot be Angel Summoned. You can only Angel Summon once per turn and Angel monsters have no Levels or anything like it, means he is not Level 0 if that waht you've thought. I hope you get the idea and if not, feel free to ask about it. Well this is my card: [spoiler=]  AngelicHEROMysteryman_zps428ba961.jpg[/spoiler] 

sh6jTsl.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 4 monsters you control to the Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If this card is destroyed, You Gain 2000 Life Points.

I'll enter i mean why not?

[spoiler='Nova Driver']eOWgi4I.jpg[/spoiler]

Lore:This counts as a 5* Weapon. This card can only be summoned using the card "Alchemize". This card can not be destroyed by battle. You can change this card into defense mode to negate this card's destruction from a card effect. When this card is destroyed you get three "Nova Tokens" (Level 3. 1400/ATK 1000/DEF) These monsters can only be tributed for the tribute summon of a light monster. They can not attack either.

Also may i ask how you add templates to the background of cards?

Entry-Free!

Reward-Knowing That Your Card is the Best LIGHT Card.

Availability-To Everyone but, there are only a limited amount of people that can be in it. Least-5 Max-10

Any Comments? Ask Me!

Any Suggestions? Ask Me!

Go "EASY" on me this is my first contest I am holding.

So the answer is, no there isn`t.

• 3 weeks later...

sure,, I'm in

947489LV8ArchlordMichael.png

Cannot be normal summoned or set. Must first be special summoned from your hand if you have exactly 2 Fairy-type monsters in your graveyard. If this card would be destroyed; you can change its position instead. Your opponent gains 500 Life points each time this card changes its battle position. If this card destroys a monster result battle, you gain 500 Life points. While “Sanctuary in the sky” is face-up on the field, this card gains 500 ATK and DEF. If this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard: Draw 1 “Archlord” monster from your deck to your hand.

Well, I'll submit one as well, I guess. This one was designed as part of an archetype, but it can work pretty decently on its own I think.

7rpq.jpg

3 Level 4 Pyro Monsters

The controller of this card loses 2000 life points during their Draw Phase. Detach 1 xyz Material: skip your next Draw Phase.

• 1 month later...

Archived