double spell: discussion

oh c'mon!!! it's just situational matters!!

sometimes cards are not good in some moments (like creature swap when opponent has just sheep tokens) so it's good to change the game a little bit turning the opponent's cards against him...

see beyond the numbers man!! 2 years ago nobody was worried about a +1 or a -1...

OKAY!

Double Spell will not work in a main deck to be competitive(no one said that but to be clear for the idiots/douches)

BUT it could work in some decks against similar to the deck you play

I'd recommend not running it but if it works for you thats just fine

I'll recommend only one in a side deck at best unless you build a deck around it

IMO a good card but the cost makes it risky

Seriously for those "pros" out there who have to yell, scream and throw a temper tantrum over these details. From all of us who want to actually be original.

stfu

I'll recommend only one in a side deck at best unless you build a deck around it

How can you build a deck around this card?

Seriously for those "pros" out there who have to yell' date=' scream and throw a temper tantrum over these details. From all of us who want to actually be original.

stfu

[/quote']

Nobody ever said that running this card was illegal. However, what exactly is wrong with advising people not to run a card that you yourself admit is bad?

because you don't advertize... you command not to use a card because you consider it bad and don't even try to see a little potential in there...

double spell will never be a staple, but can be playable... don't be so square on "this card is good" "this card is bad"...

i would say some deck where this card can fit, but your arguments will be "nobody run these" "nobody run those"...

also, i mentioned the use of this card by saying that you can copy the cards of your opponent such as allure of darknes, destiny draw, monster reborn, heavy storm, nobleman of crossout, even lightning vortex... you praised arms hole because you could have 4 premature burials on your deck... is not that good to have 2 heavy storms?? 3 book of moon?? 4 monster reborns?? 6 creature swaps??

well, if you don't agree with me, fine... i tested this and i'm satisfied...

Archived