double spell: discussion

DoubleSpellDR1-EN-UR.jpg

i was thinking about this card, is any good?? for example to use my opponent's monster reborn, allure of darkness, destiny draw, dimension fusion, pot of avarice, nobleman of crossout, etc...

i would use it to test it, but just 1 copy... what do you think??

yes it's fair' date=' not exactly if you discard Bamboo Sword which i have it in my WC08 deck for some random reason to activate on Monster Reborn. it's limited isn't it? this card.

[/quote']

You can't justify a cost by saying that you could give up a card that nobody who actually knows how to play would have in their deck in the first place.

yes it's fair' date=' not exactly if you discard Bamboo Sword which i have it in my WC08 deck for some random reason to activate on Monster Reborn. it's limited isn't it? this card.

[/quote']

You can't justify a cost by saying that you could give up a card that nobody who actually knows how to play would have in their deck in the first place.

true but what if the card you discarded was as useless as Broken Bamboo Sword when you discarded it? then it's a good duel, no a great deal.

[/quote']

true but what if the card you discarded was as useless as Broken Bamboo Sword when you discarded it? then it's a good duel, no a great deal.

Good players don't run cards that are as useless as Broken Bamboo Sword. You can't justify a -1 with a lack of playing ability.

[/quote']

Good players don't run cards that are as useless as Broken Bamboo Sword. You can't justify a -1 with a lack of playing ability.

Tell me, have you ever faced a situation when a card which is relativly good that you have is currently useless and isn't playable, of course that has happened and this card rewards you for having such a bad luck.

True or not...

[/quote']

Tell me, have you ever faced a situation when a card which is relativly good that you have is currently useless and isn't playable, of course that has happened and this card rewards you for having such a bad luck.

True or not...

when did broken bamboo sword become relatively good?

[/quote']

True or not...

lulz.

[/quote']

True or not...

when did i say that broken bamboo sword became a good card.

[/quote']

True or not...

Not very often; certainly not often enough to warrant running this card for the sole purpose of preventing such situations.

Anyhow, saying you can discard a bad card does not in itself justify the discard. There are plenty of other cards that have discard costs - Lightning Vortex, Snipe Hunter, and so forth. Prove that Double Spell is superior to them.

[/quote']

True or not...

Not very often; certainly not often enough to warrant running this card for the sole purpose of preventing such situations.

Anyhow, saying you can discard a bad card does not in itself justify the discard. There are plenty of other cards that have discard costs - Lightning Vortex, Snipe Hunter, and so forth. Prove that Double Spell is superior to them.

Ohh i now the awnser to this one you cant like i said side it at best

[/quote']

True or not...

Ohh i now the awnser to this one you cant like i said side it at best

Why would you waste side deck space on it? There aren't any competitive decks slow enough for this to be useful.

oh yes they are!!!

also, everyone has happened sometimes that they have a good card that they can't play properly, for example having monster reborn with your opponent havin royal oppresion face up, or having premature burial/brain control with just 700 LP left... situational?? yes... often happens?? so true...

i tested this card, and it works, not enough for an OTK, but yes, pretty surprising...

everyone has passed for that even once... unless you are the ultimate top decking master...

It's worth running a card with a discard cost just in case something happens that almost never happens? Why didn't anyone tell me that Tribute to the Doomed is being run competitively?

Archived