Lycanthrope

This is exactly the sort of reason that ARA shouldn't have been limited. Why kill a bunch of decks for the sake of weakening an outdated deck when said outdated deck could have been equally weakened with an equivalent change that doesn't affect other decks?

Needs its own deck. Also, needs a better format.

b) Normal Monsters Deck (EPIC FAIL)

If the Normal Monsters are used with ARA to flood the Graveyard, and summon Lycanthrope, they're not epic fail. Remember, you can flood any number of monsters into the Graveyard with Ritual Spells. If you would have 4 Normals, ARA, and Lycanthrope, you have a potential 3200 damage right there. If you replace 2 of the normals with another ARA and Lycanthrope, and the level of the Normals are high enough to summon Lycanthrope, you have 5200 potential damage.

If the Normal Monsters are used with ARA to flood the Graveyard' date=' and summon Lycanthrope, they're not epic fail. Remember, you can flood any number of monsters into the Graveyard with Ritual Spells. If you would have 4 Normals, ARA, and Lycanthrope, you have a potential 3200 damage right there. If you replace 2 of the normals with another ARA and Lycanthrope, and the level of the Normals are high enough to summon Lycanthrope, you have 5200 potential damage.

[/quote']

ARA?

If the Normal Monsters are used with ARA to flood the Graveyard' date=' and summon Lycanthrope, they're not epic fail. Remember, you can flood any number of monsters into the Graveyard with Ritual Spells. If you would have 4 Normals, ARA, and Lycanthrope, you have a potential 3200 damage right there. If you replace 2 of the normals with another ARA and Lycanthrope, and the level of the Normals are high enough to summon Lycanthrope, you have 5200 potential damage.

[/quote']

ARA?

AdvancedRitualArtSTON-EN-C.jpg

[/quote']

ARA?

AdvancedRitualArtSTON-EN-C.jpg

*facepalm*

how stupid of me lol.

Ok, I forgot about ARA's effect, but I partially got it right. This means that if you pack a deck with Level 1 Normal Monsters, 3 ARA, and 3 Lycanthrope, and you manage to summon all three Lycanthropes by only tributing Level 1 monsters = 12600 potential damage. ((2400 ATK + 1800 extra damage)*3)

I don't check out the banlists too often, so I'll blame it on that.

Still, you want to flood the Graveyard with Normal Monsters. Perhaps Card Destruction? (Should only be used when you only have Normal Monsters in your hand)

Guest Chaos Pudding

I think this card calls for some Reptile support. Whenever I wanted to play a deck that revolved around placing Normal monsters in the Graveyard, I always try out a Reptile build first. There is Alien Shocktrooper, Gagagigo, Toon Alligator, plus other Normal Reptiles. The key card here is Snake Rain. Just be sure to not pack too many Normal monsters, or you might be in trouble...

Archived