Ring of Defense Disussion

Only on traps that inflict damage? Too situational. What are you going to use it on' date=' Magic Cylinder and uh... Ceasfire? And all I get is to make that damage 0? I'd rather use Barrel Behind the Door.

[/quote']

well did you think about the OTK Magical explosion deck? This is the only card that can save your life from it. If your opponent goes first and gets the perfect play on you, than uses Magical explosion on you during your draw phase would barrel save you than? It is situational, but than leaves your opponent in 100% useless.

Only on traps that inflict damage? Too situational. What are you going to use it on' date=' Magic Cylinder and uh... Ceasfire? And all I get is to make that damage 0? I'd rather use Barrel Behind the Door.

[/quote']

well did you think about the OTK Magical explosion deck? This is the only card that can save your life from it. If your opponent goes first and gets the perfect play on you, than uses Magical explosion on you during your draw phase would barrel save you than? It is situational, but than leaves your opponent in 100% useless.

That's right. I keep forgetting this format is nothing but lucksack OTK decks, and then it's just pure luck that you'd have ring of defense to stop the OTK.

RingofDefenseDP2-EN-UR.jpg

I think its pretty cool' date=' and a must side deck this format. Sadly it only works when traps inflict damage. You Guys?

[/quote']

they messed up its effect, you can't even combo it properly with ring of destruction.

That was deliberate. It's not like Ring of Destruction was underpowered.

I think its pretty cool' date=' and a must side deck this format. Sadly it only works when traps inflict damage. You Guys?

[/quote']

they messed up its effect, you can't even combo it properly with ring of destruction.

duh I know it was deliberate, but you can't even use it properly like on the show to combo with ring of defense, the 2 cards are suppose to work in conjunction WITH each other. for god sakes ring of defense and ring of destruction are 2 different cards so how is it broke to give it's correct effect I don't see people being able to abuse it.

[/quote']

duh I know it was deliberate, but you can't even use it properly like on the show to combo with ring of defense, the 2 cards are suppose to work in conjunction WITH each other. for god sakes ring of defense and ring of destruction are 2 different cards so how is it broke to give it's correct effect I don't see people being able to abuse it.

Yeah because the show=bible.

Stop please.

[/quote']

The only reason that people can't abuse it is that Ring of Destruction was already banned. It was already abusable without the help of Ring of Defense.

You can't combo Brain Control with an attack against Revival Jam in the TCG either. Should Brain Control be made quick-play, and Revival Jam be given the ability to revive during the battle phase on the side of the field of the player who controlled it when it was destroyed? And should Brain Control be able to target cards in the graveyard, since that's where Revival Jam would have been while in the process of reviving?

Stop thinking that the anime is superior to the card game and start learning how to play. If you can't do that, I advise you to stop posting here.

Archived