Lucky Iron Axe : Discussion

fact: the only good equip card is premature burial

fact: your opponent will never... EVER!!! give you a free card by wasting his MST/dust/twister/heavy storm on this single card... your opponent WILL destroy or control your monster instead...

fact: the only deck that find this card useful would be benkei OTK... a deck out of this meta for long time...

Guest Chaos Pudding

fact: the only good equip card is premature burial

fact: your opponent will never... EVER!!! give you a free card by wasting his MST/dust/twister/heavy storm on this single card... your opponent WILL destroy or control your monster instead...

fact: the only deck that find this card useful would be benkei OTK... a deck out of this meta for long time...

1. Wrong.

2. Right

3. Wrong. It sucks there, too.

Guest Chaos Pudding

why i'm wrong on the first one?? which equip card is also good?? broken bamboo sword?

DDR

Snatch Steal (in Traditional)

Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade (in DDT)

Just to name a few.

There are a number of semi-decent equips out there such as Mage Power and United We Stand. But I can't think of a single (legal) equip out there that is actually tournament worthy besides Burial.

EDIT: lol, Chaos Pudding nullified my post. And for Traditional, you can't forget about Butterfly Dagger - Elma.

Guest Chaos Pudding

There are a number of semi-decent equips out there such as Mage Power and United We Stand. But I can't think of a single (legal) equip out there that is actually tournament worthy besides Burial.

DDR

Phoenix Blade

Guest Chaos Pudding

phoenix blade doesn't count' date=' it fits only on 1 maybe 2 decks...

[/quote']

But it is a key part of the strategies of those decks. I suppose Gigaplant is a bad card because it can only be used in 1 or 2 decks?

Destiny Draw sucks. It only works with Destiny Heroes. In fact, Mirror Force sucks. It interrupts Heart of the Underdog's effect.

Now, how about we stop pretending that people will run cards in incompatible decktypes? There is no card in the entire game that fits perfectly into every single deck. A card's value depends on how well it works in the decks into which it fits, which is proportional to how good those decks are. Phoenix Blade fits perfectly into DDT, and DDT is top tier; therefore, Phoenix Blade is a good card.

Archived