Lucky Iron Axe : Discussion

I'll bite.

You see, equip cards are inherently bad because they usually are automatic -1s (Prem is the exception here). This card is in now way different. IF (and only if) it's second effective was not restricted to opponents effects (who waste S/T removal on a 500+ equip?) it would be a different story. I'm not saying that it would be playable but a self-replacing equip COULD see some play in oddball decks.

Guest Chaos Pudding

This card is bad. Equips in general are bad. If you feel that this card is good, and warrants a place in your deck, then your opinion is bad/wrong.

This card is bad. Equips in general are bad. If you feel that this card is good' date=' and warrants a place in your deck, then your opinion is bad/wrong.

[/quote']

i only have it becuase i have no better cards on WC08. but that will change as soon as i buy the new booster then i will remove it.

This card is bad. Equips in general are bad. If you feel that this card is good' date=' and warrants a place in your deck, then your opinion is bad/wrong.

[/quote']

i only have it becuase i have no better cards on WC08. but that will change as soon as i buy the new booster then i will remove it.

Buy White Light Ruler. That contains Axe of Despair. Powerfull in the beginning of the game.

Also, bad card is bad. Not the worst though.

[/quote']

Buy White Light Ruler. That contains Axe of Despair. Powerfull in the beginning of the game.

Also, bad card is bad. Not the worst though.

i bought it and i got it. anyway yes it isnt the wrost in any way.

Archived