SUPPORT PACK 1 - A New Idea of Powerful cards

H3XAPL3X

SUPPORT PACK 1 (SUP1)

A NEW SET OF POWERFUL CARDS

Creator : B-Bilecki (H3XAPL3X)

The Story :

​As a competitive player in the Yugioh scene, I feel that since Dark Legends and Retro packs.. that we've never really had any set that's given us quality cards that aren't archetype specific. You know.. a set that just releases good, overall beneficial cards to our game. So, I decided to create just a few ideas of cards to start the set off.. and I'd like to get your guys' opinions. Feel free to leave feedback :D

The Cards :

Kazeotama The Spellstructen Rogue (A much needed.. better Gorz)

MdXA3e2.jpg

EFFECT : This card cannot be normal summoned/set. When your opponent's monster declares a direct attack : special summon this card in Face-up Defense position. Also, special summon 2 "Rogue Tokens" (Level 3/Light/0 ATK/ 0 DEF) to your side of the field. You can tribute 1 "Rogue Token"; activate the following effect :

-Add 1 Monster with 1500 ATK or less from your deck to your hand, Skip your next draw phase.

Vortex

D8x3SvU.jpg

EFFECT : Negate the activation of a card(s) that would destroy a monster on the field or in the hand, and destroy that card.

Twin-Headed Attack

Mql0CWV.jpg

EFFECT : When this card is activated : Pay 1000 Life Points ; FIRE and WATER monsters on the field are unaffected by the effects of other spell/trap cards. 

HALT !!!

Ul7hm0I.jpg

EFFECT : During the damage step, when a monster you control battles an opponent's monster : you can send 1 card from your hand to the graveyard; destroy your opponent's monster and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's original ATK

Impoverished Oppression

XfC8lFt.jpg

EFFECT : Either player can pay 1000 Life Points to negate the Special Summon of a monster(s), and/or an effect that Special Summons a monster(s), and destroy those cards. During your standby phase, tribute 1 monster OR destroy this card.

So, there you go guys.. leave me some feedback down below ! :D

Archived