snipe hunter : discussion

Dude' date=' it's good for clearing the opposition for a direct attack and sets up another combo to revive a good monster card from your grave to cause even more damage, though you have to make sure that your opponent doesn't have any spell/traps cards on the field to counter with.

[/quote']

nuff said. not to forget you can do it as many times as you can.

Guest Chaos Pudding

i said over rated after bad

In no way is this card overrated. More likely it is underrated, mostly by players like yourself who just have bad luck.

Combine this with Zombies or some OTK's, like Demise OTK.

It will do miracles.

I even have this guy in my Barrel Dragon deck, because even if Sniper Hunter fails, I can still revive Barrel Dragon to the field or activate Fusion Overload to Fusion Summon Gatling Dragon.

In no way is this card overrated. More likely it is underrated' date=' mostly by players like yourself who just have bad luck.

[/quote']

This reminds me of my friend said when i showed him this card.

He runs a Fiend deck (still unfinished) do you know what he said?

"Not enough ATK power".

NO JOKE!!! My friend doesn't know it's true power of this card and I was really like, WTF mate???

Combine this with Zombies or some OTK's' date=' like Demise OTK.

It will do miracles.

I even have this guy in my Barrel Dragon deck, because even if Sniper Hunter fails, I can still revive Barrel Dragon to the field or activate Fusion Overload to Fusion Summon Gatling Dragon.

In no way is this card overrated. More likely it is underrated' date=' mostly by players like yourself who just have bad luck.

[/quote']

"Not enough ATK power".

NO JOKE!!! My friend doesn't know it's true power of this card and I was really like, WTF mate???

At first i was like this

*jawsdeepdown*

then i was like

what on earth did he f***** hit his f***** head with, WTF is he talking about?

Combine this with Zombies or some OTK's' date=' like Demise OTK.

It will do miracles.

[/quote']

"Not enough ATK power".

At first i was like this

*jawsdeepdown*

then i was like

what on earth did he f***** hit his f***** head with, WTF is he talking about?

He runs a Beatdown fiend down deck... yeah, the worst kind for a Fiend Deck. There's much more consuming decks and cards these days that makes almost every Beatdown deck useless these days.

SERIOUSLY YUOVE SEEN WORSE :O

but yhea it have been my luck that has put me off this card

take my luck' date=' i have only ever pulled 1 secret rare >.<

[/quote']

I've pulled secret rares from packs my friends bought, and showed them rares, and kept their secrets.

wow thats rele sad =/ well for them

Lol. Its funny, these kids call me a lousy thief because I stopped stealing from stores, and then all my friends get a laugh when they find out that I'm still getting the good stuff anyway. (the kids who call me a lousy thief end up stealing themselves, and I get it from them anyway.)

Archived