Drakenguard [ OOC / Started / Not Accepting ]

.:Blu:.

I think in the context we have, this is just a spar. 2 - 3 posts of them sparring with respective retaliative posts will give Gungner plenty of opportunities to assess Fafnir against Zena.

I'm mainly concerned about the 'back and forth' of the sparring, but if I'm correct in what you're saying, we are giving each other the right to control each others characters only for the sake of the spar and at such a level where it is fair for both parties?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 rounds? I'm gonna say 1st and 2nd for Zena, to further this idea of pushing Fafnir, and 3rd for Fafnir, who's patience is somewhat broken.

Enrise, I'll give you reigns of Fafnir's actions if you want to quickly crack out 1st round in a flash. Leave all emotions, and cognition out of it, however - it will give me content to reply with. However you post, though, I want Zena to absolutely dominate Fafnir this 1st round, and make him think twice on fighting her.

3 rounds? I'm gonna say 1st and 2nd for Zena, to further this idea of pushing Fafnir, and 3rd for Fafnir, who's patience is somewhat broken.

Enrise, I'll give you reigns of Fafnir's actions if you want to quickly crack out 1st round in a flash. Leave all emotions, and cognition out of it, however - it will give me content to reply with. However you post, though, I want Zena to absolutely dominate Fafnir this 1st round, and make him think twice on fighting her.

... I love you.

Lesgo man.

Archived