Cosmo Blazer Sealed Pack Tournament (No longer accepting)

UPDATE: All cards in this list (Set_Card_Lists:Cosmo_Blazer_(TCG-EN)) will have a number assigned equal to their ENXXX number (X representing any number) and I will used a random number generator of the internet to get 9 numbers from 1-99 (ignoring EN000 since this is a promo given anyway). Like I said before this will ignore raities and will be totally random.

I will PM each you 10 "spoilers" which will conceal 9 links, as you click each link you will be taken to a page showing you which card you revived. This is it maintain the enjoyment of not knowing what cards you are getting rather than just sending you a boring list.

After this you will have till the 15th of August to submit your decks (this can be extended.)

EXTRA INFO: the deadlin to join is the end of today, later on today I will start PMing the results to each contestant.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE: There is good news and bad news it appears that the process for making packs for the participant is takes a lot longer to do than initially planned and so there will be a delay (sorry about this.) The good news is that until I have all the pack sorted people can still join but this would require changes to the rounds I have planned.

Wow I'm such a fail that I didn't realise since it was set up: "name"  "username or E-mail" I assumed you had to fill in both boxes.

Well this IS my first tournament using challonge but oh well. I'll update this post with the bracket using your YCM names then.

http://challonge.com/Loyalist - Bracket is here, when the tournament starts (it may take a day or two to finally finish the packs) I will announce it and start the tournament, posting rounds on the main post.

I would just like to let you guys know that I have been and still am experiencing issues that have been limiting my free time. Yesterday I had 2 appointments at the doctors and today I have had to visit my granmother as well as on top of all things my laptop has been overheating at increasingly rapid rates. I have fitted a a fan to help combat this.

My request is simple. I am extremely limited on time and so I am asking for volunteers to help me finish the packs in preparation for the tournament as I do not want to disappoint the YCM community with my failure.

Anyone interested will receive 10 points, a internet cookie and instructions on how I have been creating the packs thus far so that all are set up the same.

Wildflame's card pool has been sent.

Barty Hard's card pool has been sent.

Evilfusion's card pool has been sent.

Dem's card pool has been sent.

HijackAttack's card  pool has been sent.

Blue Nitro's card pool has been sent.

check this post later, for notification of whose pools have been send to them[When I get them made]. if your name appears here, send me a message if you did not get your pool.

Wildflame's card pool has been sent.

Barty Hard's card pool has been sent.

Will continue making and seening card pools tomorrow.

check this post later, for notification of whose pools have been send to them[When I get them made]. if your name appears here, send me a message if you did not get your pool.

Thanks for this, I will start sending my card pools later today. I'm still going to be busy but I will find time.

UPDATE: Thanks to DeathSdelano most of you have should now received your pack pulls, the rest of the packs are being taken care of by myself since I've got some spare time tomorrow. For all of you who have recivied your packs you are allowed to start working on your decks and should send them to me via PM so that I can verify them.

deadline for decks (but can be increased) is the 25th of August. for those who are still waiting please be patient, like I've said I have been very busy but am trying to find time to create the packs.

Been real busy Loyal?

To be honest I don't think I am really suited to hold a tournament but I don't want to give up on it. I would be a disgrace to the community. I have promised to find time but I have an art project that needs finishing today. If worse comes I may have to leave the tournament to someone else or end it entirely which would be a massive shame considering how hyped some people are about a sealed pack tournament.

Yeah loyal, once the packs are done we can get the ball rolling so if Death doesn't mind you could have him finish the rest. School work is more important then us.

I can agree that school work is important was it will determine my future. I will let Death work on it for the time being.

I don't mind finishing up the packs, to get this started.

Well if you really don't mind then I am thankful to say the least. If you need any help contact me via PM.

I can agree that school work is important was it will determine my future. I will let Death work on it for the time being.

Well if you really don't mind then I am thankful to say the least. If you need any help contact me via PM.

British soul's pool has been sent.

the 2 remaining people will recieve their pools, when I get the finish packs that loyal has already made send to me so I can finish the pools.

Archived