King Contest >>FINISHED<<plz close and place in finished mod!! XD

Victory

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's my entry.

VampireKing.jpg

card lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 1 "Vampire Lord" from your Graveyard. Each time this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, declare 1 card type (Monster,Spell, or Trap). Selects 3 card of that type from your opponent's Deck and sends it to the Graveyard. Also, when this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by your opponent's card effect, it is Special Summoned to the field during your next Standby Phase.

Here's mine

ZZZZZZZZ.jpg

"Colosseum Champion + "Colosseum Champion"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards from your side of the field to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) You can only have 1 "Colosseum King" monster on your side of the field. This card gains 200 attack each time a monster attacks.

Ok, I'll come along for the ride.

ENI-King-Fool-2.jpg

When you activate this card, pay any multiple of 1000 Life Points. You can only equip this card to one of your monsters. The equipped monster gains ATK equal to the amount you paid to put this card into play. Destroy the equipped monster when it is targeted by the effect of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster. You must skip your Battle Phase next turn and both the equipped monster and this card are removed from play at the End Phase of that turn. You can only use 1 "King for a day, Fool for a lifetime" per turn.

Hope you like it. I just didn't want to make a monster for some reason. :lol:

Archived