King Contest >>FINISHED<<plz close and place in finished mod!! XD

Victory

please please please please please please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, This monster can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 Warrior-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play. Once during your Standby Phase, you can send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. If the 2 cards were the same Card Type, then you can destroy up to 2 cards on your opponent's side of the field.

m7qghs.jpg

disclaimer: I do not own this picture. I only use this to enhance over overall quality of my card.

kyro the doom bringer:Dude you make no sense!!!

nightfallen:Really good

ruby_carbuncle002:Very good im incredibly impressed

Faded:It was worth the wiat XD

Dallas:Dude anyone can enter calm down

Krondalix:also very good!!

Loren: sorry i dont pre-judge my winners......i dont decide who wins just becuase they had a good card in the begging

Betropper:Improvment dude

kyro the doom bringer:Dude you make no sense!!!

nightfallen:Really good

ruby_carbuncle002:Very good im incredibly impressed

Faded:It was worth the wiat XD

Dallas:Dude anyone can enter calm down

Krondalix:also very good!!

Loren: sorry i dont pre-judge my winners......i dont decide who wins just becuase they had a good card in the begging

Betropper:Improvment dude

You forgot me...:lol:...wait...my bad....:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Ok, second attempt and I think I figured this whole thing out this time. Let's see...

ENI-King-Nothing-1.jpg

King Nothing:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 monsters you control. Once per turn, destroy all cards on the field with the word "King" in their Name or Description, except this card. This card loses 500 ATK every time you use it's effect.

Disclaimer: The artwork used in this card is not mine. It was created by Daniel Bradford.

I'll join here is my entry

DemonKing.jpg

The effect reads:

When this card is successfully summoned draw a card and activate one of the following effects.

*If the card drawn is a monster card this card attacks directly.

*If the card drawn is a magic card destroy all cards on your opponents side of the field.

*If the card drawn is a trap card destroy all cards on your side of the field(Including this card).

OK! I'm entering again:

6gvrwm.jpg

Text / Effect - When this card is Normal Summoned or Set steal 1 card from your opponents graveyard to your hand. If Special Summoned deal 500 damage to your opponents lifepoints for every Fire attribute monster in his graveyard.

The picture is from www.googe.bg

Archived