Exodia OTK Deck Discussion

That's the problem, no deck can beat it. It doesn't let you have a another turn.

Example:

My turn: Summon Neos Alius, set 1 S/T card. End turn.

Opponent turn: 10 min of drawing, wins with Exodia twice.

If you think something can stop that deck, tell me what deck can, bc I think Exodia OTK is too unstoppable.

That's the problem' date=' no deck can beat it. It doesn't let you have a another turn.

Example:

My turn: Summon Neos Alius, set 1 S/T card. End turn.

Opponent turn: 10 min of drawing, wins with Exodia twice.

If you think something can stop that deck, tell me what deck can, bc I think Exodia OTK is too unstoppable.

[/quote']

Explosion.

I Honestly think this game is going on a downwards slope in the trading card coumitty anywhey for 2 reasons

1. becouse of the crappy anime

2. Becouse of easy wins such as exodia

Yeah because Exodia is the most threatening deck, despite the way how Explosion, DDT, and DaD are playing.

Oh wait...

Exodia isn't an easy way to win. It is easy, but it doesn't win. If you want easy ways to win, try Magical Explosion.

I do agree, however, that the metagame is heading south. I wish it would slow down a bit. I don't like the whole 2nd turn OTK thing. Old fashioned control, is my kind of game. I mean the kind where you could actually still be playing after turn 5.

People actually run Exodia? The number of people who used Exodia during the last five SJCs combined could be counted on the fingers of one hand of a man whose hands were both bitten off by a hungry platypus.

And there's a reason for that: Exodia decks are bad.

lol

but yeah any deck focused around exodia is pure luck, get the right cards u win, if not u will get crushed like an ant under a 10 ton weight

duh... some cards can stop exodia deck SOOOOO bad...

exodia combo with manticore? D.D. crow dude!!

exodia combo with heart of the underdog?? drastic drop off

exodia combo with exodios?? macrocosmos!!

also, the words "solemn judgement" don't mean anything to you??

oh!! i forgot that elemental hero andrew worship elemental heroes, so all that cards doesn't fit on his deck... why don't you change that lame clowns with tights for some REAL monsters??

ok let me get you guys to understand. He ran destiny draw, hand destruction, allure of darkness, cyber valley, and everything! It was a magical explosion version of exodia. Chances of winning: 99.99%. It's impossible to stop bc he keeps the pieces in his hand. So dd crow won't stop it. Nothing will stop it! Now do u get it? Not only that, his deck makes him keep drawing throughout his entire turn and get exodia to win easily. I think decks like that should be illegal.

Archived