justi break : discussion

well its kinda like sakurestsu

well considering your an iditot or delusional to think youll win with vinallas uhhm NO

i resent that and that was uncalled for

i didnt say i was using vanillas i dont use them but it clears the field dont it

but yes i suppose zombie sturcute deck is ykno much easier

well no because if you use it on your opponents turn wich you can only do you can clear the field o.O

So you rather run this card in a deck that doesn't have or lacks Normal Monster cards?

ROFL!!! I rather use Sakutse Armor then Justi-Break in a deck that lacks Normal Monsters. Works more effective.

Also, e-Hero Wildheart, since it is unaffected by Trap cards :U

It's good' date=' in a Normal Monsters deck only. if not then it's a fail cause it clears your field then also and you might not be able to pay it's cost also.

[/quote']

Justi-BreakCDIP-EN-C.jpg

What cost?

Having your opponent declare an attack on a face-up Normal monster on your side of the field.

It's good' date=' in a Normal Monsters deck only. if not then it's a fail cause it clears your field then also and you might not be able to pay it's cost also.

[/quote']

Justi-BreakCDIP-EN-C.jpg

What cost?

Having your opponent declare an attack on a face-up Normal monster on your side of the field.

That's not a cost. That's a situational requirment.

Cost = Paying something. Mostly involving discarding cards from your hand or paying life points. If the cost is payed succesfully, the effect is activated.

Situational Requirment = Depends what's on the field. No costs are required, so you do not have to 'pay' but contain conditions on the field must be fulfilled before activation.

And Crab Helmet, you may correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: Is that E-Hero Neo's I see there in the background?

[/quote']

Justi-BreakCDIP-EN-C.jpg

What cost?

That's not a cost. That's a situational requirment.

Cost = Paying something. Mostly involving discarding cards from your hand or paying life points. If the cost is payed succesfully, the effect is activated.

Situational Requirment = Depends what's on the field. No costs are required, so you do not have to 'pay' but contain conditions on the field must be fulfilled before activation.

And Crab Helmet, you may correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: Is that E-Hero Neo's I see there in the background?

my mistake, i wasnt really paying attention to what i was writing cause i was in a hurry. anyway ya i think thats Neo's.

Guest PikaPerson01

If someone uses Normal Monsters' date=' then this card is quite good.

[/quote']

Except no one uses Normal Monsters, so this card is garbage,

Guest PikaPerson01

There are cards out there that makes "Normal Monsters" stable. I know that there are people who use "Normal Monsters". The thing is that' date=' Normal Monster based decks are invisible because of there unpopularity.

[/quote']

There are also... you know... good cards. What's your point?

Well, I am trying to say that Normal Monsters have a reason to be used, because there are cards just for them. You guys don't have to listen, but I am just saying that people can make Normal Monsters competitive by finding out good cards that works with them.

I am not forcing people to use them. Effect monsters are well, better, but remember that Normal Monsters also have supplements.

Normal Monsters may not be the best, but it is okay to use them. They are built tough too. If you do use a deck that has Normal Monsters, just be prepared for tournament style decks, as if you ae not, then you will have major trouble.

Powerful cards like "Chthonian Emperor Dragon" is treated as a Normal Monster at certain times. If you Special Summon it from the Graveyard with "Birthright" to your side of the field, you can use your Normal Summon chance to Normal Summon it and activate it's effect.

Grasschopper and Dark Valkyria are also good with Birthright.

Gemini monsters are also strenghtened from Normal Monster support cards.

Guest PikaPerson01

Lol @ you providing one of the worst example out of all the Geminis.

Also, lol @ Geminis.

Lol @ your whole post. You yourself don't even agree with your own argument. Just friggin drop the subject instead of just making yourself look bad. "Normals have support!" Yeah, we know. Doesn't make them any less terrible.

Archived