justi break : discussion

If someone uses Normal Monsters' date=' then this card is quite good.

[/quote']

Except no one uses Normal Monsters, so this card is garbage,

D:<

Hey, I use them, and it's a pretty good deck, you know. You just have to make your deck right. And with every deck, it needs patience and skill to make it.

Well' date=' I am trying to say that Normal Monsters have a reason to be used, because there are cards just for them. You guys don't have to listen, [b']but I am just saying that people can make Normal Monsters competitive[/b]

ROFL

I am a Normal Monster lover, but even I think that Normal Monster can't be competitive... AT ALL.

DaD and Demise, Monarch and RFP decks will kill Normal Monster decks. Normal Monsters stand no change against them.

And which idiot runs Geminis in a Normal Monster deck anyway?

Ok.. here we go...

I have a normal monster deck that I run with a level 3 normal monsters. With the aid of skill drain i don't have to worry about my opponates effects for a decent amount of time until a mst or heavy storm comes around. with Enchanting Fitting Room, i have the potential to thin out 4 cards from my deck, and get 4 special summons, and Amulet of Ambition helps me take care of high atk power.

I am not saying that normal monsters are the best, I am just saying in the right deck they can be good.

Guest Black Fang

an underused card, still... some people use normals, some dont, and wit more normal suppor coming, maybe it'll be recognized... im not saying i myself dont use it, or have not used it before.

lol, normals are good, and effect monsters have effect. The max I've seen a monster have with an effect is 2300, but has to be in deffence for 3 turns, while there is a 2000 normal monster level 4 with no drawbacks from attacking. Both have good points and bad, I mad a normal deck once before, but it want all normal, I had some normal suport monsters on the field.

I say justi-brake is good if you have a normal deck, I ain't complaying because over here, all you see is the new dark cards in a nothing but dark deck, and I was able to beat alot of people that ran that deck with my normal. I guess it's all how you look at it. But there is one thing you guys are missing, they do have a fair amount of support. Enough to build a fiar deck anyway.

lol' date=' normals are good, and effect monsters have effect. The max I've seen a monster have with an effect is 2300, but has to be in deffence for 3 turns, while there is a 2000 normal monster level 4 with no drawbacks from attacking. Both have good points and bad, I mad a normal deck once before, but it want all normal, I had some normal suport monsters on the field.

I say justi-brake is good if you have a normal deck, I ain't complaying because over here, all you see is the new dark cards in a nothing but dark deck, and I was able to beat alot of people that ran that deck with my normal. I guess it's all how you look at it. But there is one thing you guys are missing, they do have a fair amount of support. Enough to build a fiar deck anyway.

[/quote']

That is what I was trying to say, they DO have a fiar amount of support, which in turn can make a fair deck.

lol' date=' normals are good, and effect monsters have effect. The max I've seen a monster have with an effect is 2300, but has to be in deffence for 3 turns, while there is a 2000 normal monster level 4 with no drawbacks from attacking. Both have good points and bad, I mad a normal deck once before, but it want all normal, I had some normal suport monsters on the field.

[/quote']

That is what I was trying to say, they DO have a fiar amount of support, which in turn can make a fair deck.

no, they can't.

they can be a deck, just not a competitve one.

If you want a mirror force, wait for LODT and get Frog Barrier.

Archived