The Place For OriCa's

wilson_2010

I've started making OriCa's using photoshop CS2,

I then upgraded to CS5 and i was wondering if people would want me to make them OriCa's of their choice,

All i need is :

Name - Not Needed if its a Token.

Effect - Not needed if its a Token

Attribute - Not needed if its a Token

Discription - Not needed if its a Token

Picture

I know alot of people know how to make OriCa's but if you dont have time to make them but you really want them

Then this is the right place.

All i ask is that i will be able to use that card that you asked me to create whenever i want.

I also ask you to give credit if you use the OriCa's i made.

If you do not feel happy with my content i will gladly restart, just dont play around with me,

Be firm with what you want.

If i see that your using the card without giving credit i will make sure you will not be able to ask for another OriCa (they are free but i wont make oricas to people who are playing around with my patience).

Simple work i can do:

EQYd26F.pngljyz8bp.png

Firstly why are they reversed,

They are reversed because i like them reversed, Problem? Jk, its because i make my OriCa's reversed.

also you should have messaged Yin before opening a shop as selling the TCs needs to be monitored 

Selling is when you expect something back, i expect nothing but thanks and credit. Also why do they need to be monitored? Because people are suspiciouse of me using a program that outo makes them? All in Photoshop bro.

Selling is when you expect something back, i expect nothing but thanks and credit. Also why do they need to be monitored? Because people are suspiciouse of me using a program that outo makes them? All in Photoshop bro.

No I'm not particularly sure what the reason was but I'm sure there is logic behind it. I was just reciting the rules for the section. 

No I'm not particularly sure what the reason was but I'm sure there is logic behind it. I was just reciting the rules for the section. 

My reason in making this thread was so i could make OriCa's, nothing more, Nothing less. If you want ill even record myself do it if need be.

Anywho, if you have a OriCa request then post it here and ill get to it, simple. If you do not, well sorry to say but can you please stop replying as its just clustering the thread ^.^

You must use a template in order to get the text boxes to appear over the background images.

And to be honest I'm wondering where the actual graphic work is in these.

Err have you seen a video or anything about OriCa's? Its Basicly You get a card, cut the name get it in the right possision & do the same with the description. that creates two layers and another with the picture behind the text, I dont see how you dont know this, and about the Graphic part, there is nothing but the picture, people dont have time to make their own OriCa's so im offering to make them, Any problem in that?.

There's a reason people don't make them often: it is a 5 minute job so therefore doesn't qualify as graphics on this forum. Heck, I probably spent more time reading through a manga chapter to get my avatar than you did to make those. For future endeavors, you may consider having a better attitude towards other members and staff. LOCKED.

Archived